Chapter Six: The Party

Hey everyone!

 ____________________________

"Oh, come on. 'Oh, Ryan! So, how was your summer? Oh, really, wow!" Alex mocked me, batting his eyelashes in a exaggeratedly high voice.

"I don't talk like that!" I defended myself.

"Come on admit it... you like him... you like him, you like him, you like him, you like him, you like him, you-"

"Yes, OKAY, fine! I like him..." I huffed. GOD HE WAS ANNOYING!!

"We'll see about that..." Alex told me with a evil grin.

"Don't you even think about doing something, Waters." I growled. The bell quickly rang, signaling 6th period.

I didn't have anymore classes with Alex, but at the end of the day, I was maybe... sort of... longing to see him? I sighed, confused. I went to my locker, getting some books and dropping some off. When I shut it, HE was standing right next to me.

I jumped and clutched my heart. "Jesus, Alex!"

"Missed me?" He smirked.

"In your dreams." I began to head out the doors.

"Hey, I'm going to pick you up at 7 tonight."

I wheeled around, already pissed. "What?"

"I'm having a party tonight, my parents are on a business trip, so it's just me in my new home. And you're coming." Alex informed me with a straight face, nodding his head.

"What makes you think I would want to go?" I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head to the side.

"I'll tell Ryan." He grinned, little dimples forming. Curse him with his silky black hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"I hate you." And with that, I headed home.

***************************************************************************************************************

6:45 pm....

WHAT DO I WEAR??? I had finished all my homework, which was very little considering it was only the first day, and had taken a shower. I had put some heavy eye make up on and some blush. Considering it was a Friday, my parents were fine with letting me go. Considering, they were barely at home anyway, it was no big deal. BUT WHAT SHOULD I WEAR??

Jeans with a top...?

Good girl dress...?

Cocktail dress...?

I KNEW!

I went to the back of my closet and pulled out a tight fitting, black dress. I hope Alex- wait. What?! I had this feeling that I needed to please Alex. Why?! Shaking my head, I slipped it on and let my hair down, it tumbling down my back up to my waist. I grabbed some black pumps, my phone and my clutch. (Outfit on website in profile) 

"Bye, mom!" I shouted and headed downstairs, it being 7:02. A car pulled up. It was Alex.

"So, now you're on time?" I asked, cocking any eyebrow. His eyes flickered to my dress, my makeup. I smiled.

"Oh, um, didn't want to be late for my own party!" He nervously chuckled, driving.

"Wait, you're 17?" I questioned. Was this a stolen car?!

"Duh, and my parents bought this for me." Alex kept his eyes on the road. "Oh, and Kate is going with Jeremy."

I nodded and we just sat in a comfortable silence.

"You, uh, look good, Cass." Alex mumbled and... OMG. He blushed. Awkwardly scratching the back of his neck, he let out a shaky laugh. Was I making him nervous? I smiled smugly at this thought and remained silent. We pulled into the driveway of a house... A HUGE HOUSE. No wonder his parents could afford to give him such a nice car! The house was currently pounding with loud music.

"Nice place." I nodded impressively, getting out.

"Thanks, shall we?" He offered his elbow, smiling genuinely. I grinned and took it. With that, we entered the house.

Or at least tried to enter. The writhing bodies made it hard to and the ear-shattering music wasn't helping. I got pinched on the butt at least 3 times. Shaking my head at the smell of alcohol, I went to get a drink, like a soda. I parted from Alex, who I had lost due to the number of people, and went into the kitchen. Getting my drink, with some difficulty, I headed back into the same room. I stood in the corner, away from everyone, bobbing my head and tapping my foot to the music. Out of nowhere, Ben appeared.

"Dance with me, Cassy-poo," he slurred, drunk. He had jeans and just a white v-neck on.

"I'm good," I shook my head no.

"Just one time. Enough to get your little boyfriend jealous," he begged. I began to become wary of him.

"I'll, uh, pass," I told him yet again.

There was a shift in his face and his eyes darkened.

"Now," he growled. I furiously shook my head and began to head over to the kitchen again, mostly for safety, but before I could, he grabbed my arm, dragging me through the crowds. Eventually he pulled me outside. Without hesitating, he roughly smashed his lips into mine. Disgusted at the smell of alcohol, I stepped away, wiping my lips. My heart was going 100 mph. If sober Ben was a jerk, what was a drunk and angry Ben? Terrified, I tried to to go back in, but he stopped me.

"Let me go," I whispered.

"Not a chance, sweet heart." He growled, and kissed me again, expecting this time, held onto to me, stopping me from escaping. I struggled in his arms. What the hell was happening?! I was sweating profusely, my heart was racing, my stomach doing flip flops. I knew Ben would never... but I didn't want to make out with him! Still struggling and mumble-screaming against his lips, I tried to escape. But it was no use. Ben, pulling away, grinned at me.

"Loosen up, babe," he whispered and pulled me even closer. I pounded his chest.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed, tears pouring down my face.

"Come on, let's go," Ben began to pull me down the driveway. No! I tried my hardest to stay my ground, but before I could even scream, someone came.

"Let her go, Ben."

I turned my head, eyes wide, face wet. It was none other than Alex. Ben turned to him.

"Oh, the little boyfriend shows up!" Ben slurred.

His grip on me tightened and he shoved me behind him. There was nothing I could do.

"I said: Let. Her. Go." Alex repeated, his handsome features growing dark and blue eyes smoldering.

"She's mine now, ya see, so too late." Ben grinned in his intoxicated state.

"Last chance." Alex whispered. Him whispering sent shivers down my back.

"Beat it."

___________________________

Cliche, right?

Any comments?

Good cliffhanger?

:)