Chapter 24|Embaressment

Aphmau's POV

I woke up in what seemed to be a stuffed animal fort.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey" I heard my mom say.

"M-mom...?" I say scratching my head, "Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

She whines, "I'm tired! The vice will take care of it"

"Does this mean I don't have to go to school?" I say, jumping up and down.

"Nope, you're going...huehuehue" she laughed.

"Ugh...." I said as I walked up the stairs into my room. I fell face-plant onto my bed and groan. I didn't wanna go to school...why can't a miracle happen?

Ding!

A text! I grab my phone to check who it was.

Message from Gar Gar -- Hey! I'm excited to see you at school! The first day of us...ya know...together..

I smile and look up at the ceiling,

"Thank you god.."

I text garroth back.

A- Me too! Gotta get ready! Love ya xx

G- <3

I run to my bathroom, and hop in the shower. What? I wanted to wake up a bit..

After a long, steamy shower, I grab my towel, and brush my teeth.

After that I go back to my room and take out my uniform, today I wear my purple shorts. I look for something else to wear, so I find a beanie.

If you don't know, I LOVE beanies. They are my life.

I put on my boots, and my jacket and run downstairs.

I grab my backpack, run to my mom, and kiss her cheek.

"And mom.." I say, before leaving.

"Yes Aph?" She replies drinking her coffee.

I grab a peice of toast and point it at her, "Don't you dare play in the fort without me." I take a bite of the toast and run to school.

Halfway there and I see Garroth and his other many, many friends. I decide not to bother him, but too late, he sees me. He runs up to me, along with his friends.

Here comes the Embarresment

He kisses my cheek, "Hey Aph"

"Hey Gar Gar" I reply. He holds my hand and blushes. I do the same.

One of Garroths' friends runs in front of us, causing us to stop.

"Hold on guys, I gotta get a pic of this for my instamine." She yells, taking out his phone.

"Really Dante?" Garroth says. I hide my face in his jacket and blush deeply. I hear Aws all around me, but I ignore it.

Click!

"There! Aww, look at you two!" He shows us the picture. I blush and tighten my grip on his arm.

~Time skip to into the halls #CuzICan~

Dante, I think, opens the doors and yells,

"ALL OF PHEONIX HIGH, INTRODUCING, PRINCESS APHMAU, AND PRINCE GARROTH"

"Oh boy..." Garroth says smiling at me. I smile back.

I see Azura giving me a death stare, like she was gonna kill me.

No, Aph she is a human, just like you..no need to be scared..I hope..

Garroth takes me to my locker and kisses me goodbye.

Azura walks up to me,

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Um...Nothing...?"

"You're breathing...Thats not nothing..." She says laughing at her own joke.

"Leavs Garroth alone if you know whats good for you" she says, before she walks off.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I really do miss writing this story! And sorry about not writing anymore! I was busy with youtube and crap...

Llama

Got together

With goat...

Slowly but surely..

I plan my revenge...