One

Odell in the multimedia.

Samaria

"Odell! Quit this shit!" I attempted to pull him off the nerdy looking guy. "Move back, Samaria!" He shouted back without taking his eyes off of his weak target. "Odell, it's not that serious. He was just helping me carry my bag!" I kept on trying to break it up with the help of no one. His friends were cheering him on, along with my best friend Atia and my other best friend Denita was just too damn scary for her own good.

After his little brawl with the nerdy looking kid, we made it home and I had to be the one to clean and bandage his bruised knuckles. "You can't keep getting jealous all the time over the small stuff. I don't want that little scrub. Look at him and look at you. You're my one and only lover man." I smiled biting my lip. "You're right, I'm wrong. I just don't want nobody taking you away from me since I'm always leaving you alone." He smirked but the small smile quickly fell into a frown. "It's okay, Delly Dell." I said calling him the nickname I gave to him when we were younger. "Nah, I need to be by your side more often. You shouldn't always be alone in the condo."

Odell and I have been knowing each other since diaper days. Our mothers were and still are best friends. They're so close they considered each other sisters. It's weird since Odell and I grew up calling each other cousins but ended up having the hugest crush on each other in our junior year of high school. Our relationship seemed to bloom from there. We're both twenty-two years old, meaning we'd been together for five years now.

"Since I'm so lonely, why won't we just move in together?" I smiled in a pleading manner. "Nah, not yet Mari. We're not ready for all that yet." He looked me in my eyes. "We've been together five years, dammit! When will we ever be ready?!" I snapped. His response was always the same. "We only been out our parents' house for three! I'm still getting used to being alone in the house myself. Shit, Mari! You don't get that, do you? Huh?!" I remained silent as I let him go off.

"Just leave, Odell." His face softened as if he'd realized what he'd done. "Nah, man. I'm sorry. You know I never mean nothing like that." He stepped towards me. I tried to step back but we were trapped in the small bathroom of my condominium. He got a hold of me and placed my body on top of the sink's counter. "Odell, no." I whined as he placed kisses from my chest up to my neck. Somehow, I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

-------

I woke up naked in bed, alone. "As always." I thought aloud. My phone had lit up with a text.

OdeeLove: Sorry, I had to get up to handle some business. You already know what that means. If I'm not back by midnight then I'll be back tomorrow morning. Love you, forever and always.

I sighed as I read the message. I still replied with a simple, "Ok. Love you too." and cleaned myself up. It was nine o'clock at night by the time I was done cleaning and I was lonely for obvious reasons so I decided to call Atia and Denita on a three-way call and invited them both over.

A loud knock went off on the door, frightening me. I ran and grabbed Odell's pistol that he would leave here for me to use, if necessary. I guess today would be the day I have to blow a bitch back.

I stepped closer to the door and whoever it was knocked harder. I stood on my tiptoes to look through the peephole. The suspense was building. Right before I got to see who it was, I heard a loud voice from the other side.

"Open this damn door! I know your scary ass in there ready to blow my head off. It's Tee!" I let out a big breath of relief but was angered once I realized where I lived. I yanked her in the door by her ear as if I were her mother. "Girl shut the hell up before these white people file a complaint on me for your ghetto ass." I rolled my eyes. "Where's Denita?" I switched the subject.

"We raced and I won. That's really why I was knocking so hard, so she could feel like she lost real bad when she sees I'm inside already." She lowly giggled at what they were doing.

Another knock went off on the door, it was much quieter. I opened the door and pulled Denita into a hug. "Hey, girl." We said simultaneously. "Why the fuck couldn't I get a hug?" Atia spoke as she mugged the both of us. "Because Atia, you're just not Denita." I smiled and playfully shrugged. "I know what this is about, you white hoes."

"What is it about then, Miss Know It All?" Denita interrogated. "It's because I'm brown and y'all emoji looking bitches is yellow." Denita and I burst into laughter. "Girl shut up and sit down. Ain't nobody discriminating against you witcho fine ass." I joked.

After a few hours of jokes, laughter, and uno, the sound of keys jingling appeared outside the door. I already knew it was Odell, so I continued talking with the girls.

"Damn, Mari. That's how we do?" He hiccuped. He was drunk. "You just g-gonna sit and talk to Asia and Denise, l-like I ain't even here. I wanna play fucking uno, the fuck." He wobbled over to where I was sitting and began sloppily kissing everywhere from my sides up to my lips while he groped my breasts. I pushed him off and as foolish as he was, he fell on the living room floor.

"I'm sorry to cut our night short again, but y'all know how this goes." I huffed. "I'll see you later, girl." Denita waved and started leaving. "Alright, huns. Love you." Atia started walking off but turned like she forgot something. "And it's Atia and Denita, nigga." She bucked up at a half conscious Odell.

"Get out!" I shouted through my laughter and ended up startling Odell causing him to jump up and run to my room like he was in the Kentucky Derby. "Made that part a lot easier." I mumbled to myself as I mentally prepared myself to stay up all night tending to Odell.

----------

Tell me how you feel about each character or situation below.

Samaria?

Odell?

Their relationship?

Atia?

Denita?

Odell's fight? Who was he fighting?

Vote. Comment. Share.

Tell me what you want out of this story.