three - mall encounter

i know it's kind of cliché to post her outfits, but it's super fun and i love her closet! (it's inspired by scream queens and i wish i had these clothes *sighs*)

-

SATURDAY • MARCH 14, 2015

"No, no, no, no...ooh! Cute!" Sofia commented as she skimmed through the clothing that hung on a metal rack, beaming with excitement when her eyes landed on a light pink, woolen cardigan.

She took the item by its wooden hanger and trudged up to a girl nearby, who was also looking through some clothes. "Excuse me," Sofia greeted, catching the girl's attention. "Yeah, you. Hi, plebian. Can you put this at the cashier for me and inform them that it's for a girl named Sofia Adams. Sofia Ada-"

"Um...I don't work here." The girl interrupted, slightly offended by the choice of acknowledgement Sofia had used: plebian.

Sofia snickered, grimacing the girl from head to toe. "Yeah, obviously. I know that, I'm not an idiot. People who work here have at least a medium salary...and based on your fake Toms-"

Another person interrupted Sofia from finishing her insult; the Devil himself even walked up towards the both of them, swinging an arm over Sofia's shoulders. "She means, she's sorry to intervene on your shopping, and she'll be going." Shawn said with a kind smile, an instruction laced in his statement directed to Sofia. The girl just nodded slowly, awkwardly, before walking away.

"Shawn, what the heck are you doing here? Get away from me, you freak!" Sofia exclaimed in disgust, shoving Shawn away from her. "Look what you did. You let the plebian get away! Now who's going to bring my clothes to the cashier?" She stomped on the tiled floor, her heels creating a harsh sound at the impact.

"First of all, Sof, she's not a plebian." Shawn reminded. "Second of all, maybe you can bring your clothes to the cashier? You have your pretty little legs, how about you use them."

His utterance caused Sofia to roll her eyes in annoyance. "First of all, I don't really care what she is and what she is not. Second of all, no, because you touched this cardigan when you came over, and I'd rather not wear something that has diseases lingering around it." She dropped the item on the ground, not even bothering to hang it back in its original spot. She proceeded to leave Shawn alone and ambled out of the store.

"Sofia, wait a second!" He bellowed and jogged up to her small figure. "How about we hang out today? It'll be fun."

Without even glancing to her left (where Shawn walked along with her), she replied with a glare on her face, "Ew, no it won't."

"Please?"

"No."

"Sofia, c'mon!"

"I said no, Shawn."

He let out a frustrated groan and grabbed Sofia's upper arm, hauling her and then whirling her so she was facing him. "We'll hang out or I'll kiss you. Right here. In front of everybody." He threatened. "And I'm sure you'd love to be seen kissing a guy who doesn't even know if he washed this shirt or not."

Sofia scowled at the boy in front of her. "Don't threaten me."

"So...let's hang out? I actually don't even care anymore. You can say any answer you want; either way, it's a win-win for me." He grinned and then bit his lip in a flirtatious way. "I haven't done it in a long time. I miss the taste of your lips."

Sofia scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine. We'll hang out, but you have to make a promise."

"Anything for you."

"After we hang out, you have to leave me alone. This means, you and your idiot fraternity don't talk to me or my girls, and you pretend that we don't know each other and that we never met. Promise?"

Shawn licked his lips and nodded, holding his hand out for her to shake. "I promise." Sofia grimaced down at Shawn's expectant hand and scowled, almost shivering in revulsion.

"Ew. I don't shake hands with ogres." She said and plastered a forced smile. "Oh, and you're paying for anything I want. Good? Well, you don't actually have a choice, so...let's go!"

-

unedited :(