Chapter 10

**Stella's POV**

For the past few days, Hunter has been calling and even sent me flowers twice. But when he calls, I just give the phone to Jason without answering.

I know I would be warming up to him after that night.

I was currently in my office with Victor. We are parterns on a project for a orphanage. We have been working on it with other people for years and it's going pretty well. I will just be in it for a couple of months, just to help them a little.

But he just stood up to talk on the phone and was now looking really happy.
God knows why?

"We got the contract with Harper. They are going to help with the construction of the school." He said hunging up making my eyes widen in joy. "You don't know how lucky we are to have signed this contract." He said putting his hand on mine and looking at me.

"And you don't know how lucky you are to still have that hand". A deep voice said behind us.

I didn't need to look back to know who it was. Hunter looked at him with narrowed eyes as Victor took his hand off mine.

I rolled my eyes. Hunter looked at Victor hardly. "Can I help you?" I asked as he looked at the man in front of me.

"I came to talk to you." He said as he looked at Victor again. "Alone."

Victor got the message and nervously got up. "Well, I think I'll leave you two alone." He said smiling at me and went for a hug but Hunter grabbed my waist and pulled me away from him. I immediately took a step forward making his hand drop.

"You can leave now."He said darkly as Victor glanced at me and I gave him an apologitic look. He gave me a small smile then left.

I looked at Hunter hardly and pushed him away from me.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked angrily. He just shrugged and stared at me.

"You look beautiful." He said sighing and took a seat and I rolled my eyes at him.

"That doesn't answer my question." I snapped and he smirked at me raising an eyebrow. He got up and walked toward me until I felt my butt against the table.

"I came to see you." He said kissing lightly my jawline and neck. I pushed him lightly and sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked walking away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Ella." He said pulling me closer. "I didn't mean what I said the other day." He sighed looking into my eyes.

I shrugged. "It doesn't matter."

"Well apparently it does. You have been ignoring me for the past few days." He said.

I looked down. He grabbed my chin to make me look at him. "I'm sorry". He said kissing my cheek and I closed my eyes sighing. "I'm sorry." He said again kissing my neck. "I'm sorry." He said kissing the tip of my nose and I couldn't help but chuckle. He smiled. "I'm sorry." He said pecking my lips twice. "I'm sorry." He said kissing my other cheek.

"Okay, okay. I get It". I laughed lightly as he smiled at me again.
"You're forgiven. Bye now." I said trying to push him to the door but he didn't move. He cupped my face and kissed me.

I was surprised at first but then pushed him away giving him a look.

"Jason. I have to pick him up." I said taking my purse.

"Let's go."

The car ride comfortable even though none of us was talking. I knew I kind of opened a door for him. I don't know if it was right.

He marked in front of the school and I took my seatbelt off.

"Wait here." I said getting out of the car not waiting for his answer. I walked toward the entrance of the school.

****

"What is the surprise mommy." Jason asked jumping as we went to the parking.

"Look." I said pointing at Hunter.

"DADDY." Jason yelled like a mad man making my eyes widen as I watched him run to Hunter who picked him up and thrown him in the air.

"Hunter, stop throwing my son like that." I said tiredly as they both laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes and got in as Hunter fastened Jason's seatbelt.