21| I Don't Share **Adult Content

Finally getting to the goods. ;)

Hope you enjoy reading it almost as much as I did writing it.

*fans self*

Marshall stumbled back, arms full of woman. Those slender, shapely legs caught him at the waist, wrapped around. A hot, avid mouth, lush and pillow-soft, latched on to his and devoured with frenzied, bone sizzling proficiency.

Propped with the wall at his back, Marshall struggled to regain his head as her fingers shot into his hair, tugging and anchoring him in place as she sank deeper. That wicked, wicked tongue of hers giving him all sorts of devious and wonderful ideas.

Jesus Christ the woman had a killer mouth. Her taste was potent, sweet and intoxicating. He wanted to steep himself in it for hours, taking-giving, hell sinking into arduous oblivion. And when she rolled against him, the core of her pressing where he wanted her most, Marshall would swear the world tilted from under his feet.

His hands streaked over her, struggling to find those lean, firm curves and angles hidden beneath all those frustrating layers of soaked, horrible clothes.

"God dammit," the oath was punctuated between lips. He spun them around, changing the dynamic so that she was the one now pinned, freeing his arms so he could properly dispose of clothing.

"Wait," he said, catching himself. Drawing back. "Son of a-dammit, Eva I'm a sweaty mess."

She unwound her legs from his waist, sank to the floor, amber eyes turned to deep, dark pools of female heat. Eva stripped off her shirt, dropped it on the floor, leaving her naked to the waist. Revealing a spectacular pair of breasts he hadn't expected.

High and firm. A lush and sexy handful with taught, caramel hued nipples.

Juicy was the word that came to mind. Definitely juicy. Begging for a man's lips. tongue...Dragging a hand over his mouth, he sank his teeth into the flesh above a knuckle. God the things he wanted to do to her body. And there was a whole other half to uncover.

"That's alright," she said, looping a finger in his belt tugging him forward. "I could use a shower. After."

There was a snap, audible as thunder, and Marshall lunged, catching her around the waist and tossing her tiny, slim body over his left shoulder in a firefighter's hold.

Thank God the place was small, otherwise after a come-and-get-me line like the six feet to the bedroom required about all the patience he had left. Booting the door shut behind him, he tossed Eva to the bed before fighting with his pants.

"Don't," he added, when Eva brought her hands to unfasten her own, his eyes flashing with dangerous intent. "I've got this."

She watched him as he peeled and shed layers, unashamed with both interest and bold appreciation.

He was perfection. All hard, chiselled muscle--from the caps of his shoulders to the hard, locking plates of his abs where she imagined running her tongue along the hollowed grooves. As he stepped out of his sweats and approached the bed, corded thighs bulging, the look on his face made Eva's mouth water. All heat and focused intent. Her gaze dipped lower to the hardened length straining between his legs and the core of her clenched with anticipation.

Suddenly nothing else mattered then slipping that perfectly honed steel deep inside where she was so empty and needy and had gone untouched for so long.

Climbing on to the bed, Marshall's hands slid over her waist, tugging and pulling, freeing skin to the heat of his mouth until finally she was naked, gloriously naked. All soft skin and firm curves. Scrapping his teeth over the delicate shape of her hip, he savoured the delicious tremor his exploration evoked.