27| Monsters ***Adult Content

Marshall's brain screamed to a sizzling halt sending sparks shooting out of his ears. A second longer and he was liable to humiliate himself and drool.

"I...thought-well?" she asked in the stretching silence, bouncing a fist against her thigh. That hint of colour he'd seen in her cheeks downstairs deepened to a full blush, suffusing her skin with a nervous glow that was oddly sexy in contrast to the bold ensemble.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered. And watched as the blush deepened further still. Though the animal in him leapt and prowled, eager to shred lace so he could taste woman and skin, Marshall reigned in every drop of control he had left, somehow managing to tap into reserves he didn't even know existed, and reached for her. Carefully, Slowly.

Lifting her hands, he kissed the delicate skin of her palm, her wrist, all while his eyes stayed pinned to hers, watching every flicker and flash.

"I've never seduced a man," she confessed, sliding a hand up from his waist.

"Yes you have. Every time you look at me, Eva. Every single time."

Until this moment, Eva hadn't realized, or appreciated how profoundly deep such simple a declaration could be. No one had ever said such things to her before now. To Nate she'd only been a weight around his neck, a burden to be dragged around for acting on the rush of teenage hormones and baser needs.

And for Randy, well...arguably the man was obsessed with her-but when entering the program she'd learned that she was one of many, showing a clear pattern of escalating behaviour. She was a representation of an ideal he'd wanted. A cardboard cut-out to slot into his perverse little picture.

"Hey," Marshall stroked a finger between her eyes were a furrowed had formed. "None of that."

"Sorry," Eva murmured, eyes crossing as his hands skimmed across her body, cupping and molding. His mouth dipped to savour that point between shoulder and throat. Melting into his arms, he stretched her out on the bed, his body sliding over hers, a whisper that made her want-need-crave more.

More friction. More heat. Just more of him. And now.

When her hands raced to find him, to touch him, he gathered them in one his and pinned them over her head. Wagged a finger in front of her face.

Slow sips and slower caresses. Eva burned under his touch, under the maddeningly precise ministrations of hands, body and mouth. From shoulder to breast. From breast to belly.

Lower.

Lower...

"I've always been in such a rush with you," he whispered against the skin of her thigh, breath hot and thrilling. "Such a shame. Not this time."

A whispered stroke of his tongue over the heart of her. Eva quivered. "This time I'm going to watch you, Eva. Discover you. Until I know every sigh and sound you make." His fingers peeled away that wispy barrier between them, leaving her more intimately exposed than she'd ever been in her life. "No secrets. Not here. Not with me. Not tonight."

He found her with his mouth-endless and devastating in its ruthless, commanding onslaught. Moaning, Eva arched into him. Blind. Lost. His arm banded across her belly, anchoring her where he needed her.

Tonight she'd thought to seduce him, but it was he who was seducing her. Claiming her with endless patience. This iron control-a thorough intensity that was likely to kill her. And soon there was only the need, the desperate, wild need for breathless release. Dragging a pillow across her face, she sobbed his name, coming apart in a hot, violent wave that stripped her bare.

And birthed a whole new need inside of her. A need for him. Dragging his mouth up to hers, Eva plundered. Her lithe little body found leverage and used it to reverse their positions so he was now the one pinned.