You And Me: What's Going On?

We were back in the prison and Carl was on the bed re-reading the note from his mom over and over.

It was kind of saddening, but it seems like it gave him some comfort in a way.

I was sitting next to him playing with Judith.

"That's a cute baby" a man says at the door. I jumped a little and Carl got up.

"What are you doing here? " Carl asked pretty pissed.

" I'm harmless.. Unlike Tomas.. " The man says.. " I don't want to hear your story.. Get out. " Carl demands..

"Pretty girl you are". he directs to me.

"Leave her alone".Carol's voice trailed into the room, and we all turned to her presence.

"My bad my bad, I've been with guys here for a long time. Not my fault".

He turned back to me as he did I put my blow poker to his throat.

"If you even think about laying a finger on me, I'll kill you.. I'll shove this through your throat and feed you to the walkers.. I don't take that lightly". I pressed it a little hard to his throat.. He gulped loud.. "I mean no harm princess". He says..

"Just leave, please". I calmly said to him. "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to him". he pointed to Carl and I smiled a little.

The man left as did Carol. " Why the hell am I a princess"?Carl asked, I just laughed.

"Oh just soooo funny"! he smirked and pulled me by the waist down to the bed. He made his way on top of me and looked at me.He stroked my hair.

"You have quite the beautiful eyes there, princess". I said to him, and pulled at his arm for him to get off. Then he decided it'd be fun to start a tickling war with my stomach. "Carl!! Stop I'll literally pee"! I whined and he interrupted me with those stupidly amazing lips.

It was getting way too heated and Judith's laugh made us stop. We turned our heads to her as she stared at us with her hands in her mouth. "We just scarred your sister, Carl". I said serious and laughed. He got off me and picked Judith up.

"Say no Carl didn't". Carl directed towards Judith in a baby voice.

Screams for help caught our attention, and Judith's as well making her cry. Carl handed her to me and I tried shushing her softly. He grabbed his hat and gun and was ready to see what was going on. "Carl"! I grabbed his arm with my other hand that was free. "I told my dad I'd keep y'all safe, el. Just stay here and have your gun with you". He kissed my cheek, and headed to the screams. I didn't want to argue, so I let him. But I didn't like it.

"Shh, baby it's okay". I tried my best shushing Judith, but she was too frightened to be quiet. I set her down on the bed and looked all over the place for a pacifier or a bottle to silence her cries.

I scotched her closer back against the wall, so I could leave the cell and look for something to keep her quiet. I stepped out and immediately a walker and I were face to face.

I screamed pretty loud, loud enough for Carl to hear.

"Ella"! he yelled to me and ran back. The walker grabbed me by my shirt, but I pulled myself out of it and fell to the floor.

The walker grabbed at my feet, I kicked it over and over but it wouldn't budge. A bullet went through it's head and I was breathing hard, hard enough for my chest to tighten.

"Ella, babe c'mon don't do this"! he screamed at me and I turned on my back grabbing at my chest. He ran into the cell and got into my bag, grabbing my inhaler and propping my head on his knees. He gave it to, but I slowly fainted.

"Hershel! Hershel! Carol! Somebody! Oh god"! his voice and image became faint.

As did Judith's crying.