9. Injuries (DONE)

A/N- So I know I haven't finished the last chapter, but I hope to do so tonight, and thought that I would give you a sneek-peek of the next topic :)

Michael: Pencil to the eye
So maybe it wasn't the GREATEST idea, but honestly, who could expect the indoor rubber-band-slingshot olympics to go so haywire? It was such a sedentary sport that it seemed even Michael could participate without injury. Sighing, you slid backwards in the hospital chair while you waited for Michael to finish up in the exam room. Ruffling through the magazines, your head shot up when you heard your name being called.

"Y/N! What happened? All we get is a text saying that Michael is in the hospital!" Ashton yelled, flapping his arms for emphasis.

"Relax, it was a MINOR injury," you replied, coolly flipping through the glossy pages in front of you.

"Obviously if it was minor HE WOULDN'T BE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM!" Calum shrieked, earning the stares of several curious people.

"It was just a pencil to the eye, nothing worth crying over," you muttered, not looking up to meet their gazes.

"Sounds like something I would cry over," Luke winced, sitting in the seat next to you.

"Oh shut it Hemmings," you sassed, already done with their concern.

"Salty," Calum recoiled, before taking the seat next to Luke.

"So what happened EXACTLY?" Ashton asked, putting extra emphasis on the last word.

"Well, we were in the living-room, waiting for the delivery guys to show up when-," you began.

"Delivering what?" Luke interrupted.

"The new TV, but like I was saying-," you continued, shooting him a pointed look.

"Why does Michael need a new TV?" Calum asked confused.

"Because the old one had a hole in it," you rolled your eyes.

"Geez, take a chill pill. I'm going to get a snack," he announced, heading towards the vending machines.

"Continue," Ashton urged.

"Well, I always keep my hair-ties around my wrist, and I was bored, so I took one off and flicked it across the room, Michael wanted to too, but I wouldn't give him one, so he found this heavy-duty rubber-band in the drawer," you explained, but was again interrupted by Calum, who was trying to open a bag of chips.

"Why's everyone looking at me?" He asked confused.

"Anyway," you continued, "It wouldn't shoot well by itself, but we discovered that if one person held the rubber-band, the other could shoot a pencil like a bow and arrow. I accidentally got a pencil stuck in the ceiling, and Michael was trying to hit it with another pencil, but ended up shooting it towards him instead of up." You finished.

"So, it was Michaels fault? Shocker," Luke chuckled beside you.

"'Sup guys?" Michael asked, emerging from the room next to you with a big eye-patch on.

"MICHAEL!" You all yelled at once, crowding around him.

"What did they say?" Ashton asked excitedly.

"I have to wear this thing for a while, but I'll be okay," Michael laughed, causing you all to cheer.

"You look like a pirate," Luke giggled, inspecting Michaels eye-patch.

"Yea-yea, I'm starving let's get out of here," Michael rolled his eye.

Ashton: Corn and Carrots
"COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" Ashton growled from somewhere downstairs. You muffled a giggle with your hands, and pushed deeper into the small space.