07.

UP IN FLAMES

CHAPTER SEVEN

It had been three days since both Clarke and Liv had made it back to Camp Jaha, and in return, it had also been two days since they reunited and located Finn's and Murphy's whereabouts. The only problem? Well, that would have to do with the fact that they walked in on Finn shooting innocent civilians of a grounder camp. In short, they now had their work cut out for them.

The Finn they once knew was no longer there, adding on to their infinite list of problems. So, now they had to figure out how to save their friends from Mount Weather, keep the grounders from starting yet another full blown war, and helping Finn find himself again.

As of now, though, Clarke, Liv, and Bellamy were trying to figure out the main situations at hand - the one involving Mount Weather. At least, that was the one that Liv was the most concerned about. Her brother was still there, meaning that she had to figure out how in the hell to save him. She refused to leave him there, she would put up more than just a fight.

She would start a war.

"Okay, tell me again," Bellamy said, Clarke and Liv still having the map from Mount Weather which was in their welcome pamphlets. Too bad Mount Weather wasn't a very welcoming place. The three were currently seated outside the remains of the Ark, Liv finding it chilling that it was now a piece of metal just lying in the middle of Earth. The night breeze danced upon her skin, and she found herself seated next to Bellamy which made her all the merrier. 

It was clear that they were more than friends now. She found it unbelievable, honestly. They had started out as reluctant acquaintances, to a tentative friendship, and now this. If they hadn't had all of these issues at hand, she would have been showing him just how much she liked this.

"It's a labyrinth," Clarke informed, Liv scoffing. That was the understatement of the century. "We went down through this tunnel," she said, indicating the tunnel right beside the dam they jumped from. "It's all connected to the mine system. That's our way in."

"You sure?" Bellamy inquired, raising a brow. He was a bit wary, but he had to go along with Clarke and Liv. They were the only ones who had endured the horrors of Mount Weather. "If we can get passed the Reapers and the Mountain Men."

Liv found herself nodding, arms across her chest as she leaned back in her seat. All of this was just too much to deal with, and Liv felt a headache beginning to pulse behind her eyes. Her worry for Ash was in effect at full force, and if she didn't find him soon, she knew she was going to lose any sanity she had left. If something happened to him, she wouldn't be able to bear it. Especially since it would have been all of her fault.

Sighing bitterly, Bellamy informed, "I swear to God, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission, I'm going by myself."

Liv leaned forward, allowing her elbows to rest upon the table as she shot him a look. "You won't be going by yourself."

If this had been said on the first few days they were on Earth, Bellamy and Liv would have certainly been in an all out brawl. Knowing that typically her words differed from what he wanted, knowing that if this were a while ago, she would have argued with him on anything, but now he understand the full truth of her words. He understood that she wasn't going to keep him from doing what he thought was right, but that she would have walked into Hell with him if need be. As long as she was there, he would never truly be alone.

They were silent for a moment, and the two noticed Clarke's blue irises lock on something behind them. Liv found herself glancing back, Bellamy mirroring her actions. In response, they watched as Finn jogged out of the Ark, his eyes locking on the trio.