Chapter Twenty Seven

After arriving at home, Lauren took a seat on their folded up futon and watched Camila pace around in front of her. "What's wrong, baby girl?" She asked again, extremely concerned for the younger demon.

"I... I don't..." She tried finding the right words. She groaned and held her head. "Are you... Do you... Do you like my body?" Camila stopped walking and faced Lauren.

"Huh?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"Do you like me in the way where you'll do more than just kiss me?" She asks again.

"Camila what do you-"                                 

The older girl was cut off by a groan. "God, I'm so fucking stupid. I shouldn't have asked. Everything was fine; we didn't need to do this. I shouldn't have asked Dinah, we were going great on our own. Why couldn't have I just been satisfied with the fucking hickeys?" She scolds herself, throwing her arms up in the air. Lauren watched Camila start pacing again. "I ruined everything. I shouldn't have asked. God, I'm an idiot!" She exclaims. A single tear escaped her eye without her knowing.

"Camila please, please talk to me. I don't know what's wrong." Lauren begged her. The brunette breathed heavily as she walked. "Camz, you're scaring me." The green eyed girl told her. The younger demon dropped to the floor, curled up into a ball and buried her head into her knees. Lauren sat down next to her and moved her hair to try and get a look at her face. "Camila?" She called again. When the brown eyed girl finally looked up, all Lauren saw were tears. "Baby." The older girl frowned, pulling her body closer. "Please tell me what's wrong."

Camila sighed. "I learned something today." She started, curling up to her girlfriend. "But... something else came to my attention that I need to ask you about before I can tell you what a learned." She said.

"Go on." Lauren told her, rubbing her hair soothingly.

"Do you... Do you like..." She sighs, not knowing how to ask such a question. "You know how you don't like touching my butt?"

"Well I wouldn't say I don't like it." Lauren tells her. "But go on."

Camila bites her lip. "Why were you so hesitant? Is it because you're not attracted to me that way?" She asks. "Are you not sexually attracted to me and that's why you won't look at me when I'm naked?"

"No, that's not why." Lauren tells her, a deep red blush forming on her cheeks. "I'm just scared." She laughs nervously.

"Scared to have sex?" The younger girl asked.

Lauren pulled away from her, "Where is this all coming from?" She asks her girlfriend. She didn't think the younger girl knew anything about this topic. She always underestimated her at this...

"Dinah was talking to me. I asked her what the next thing we could do in our relationship and I think she was getting towards marriage or something, I don't really know. But then she brought up sex and after explaining to me what that was, she said I should ask you if you're even attracted to me that way." Camila told her, wiping her cold, wet face. "Please tell me honestly. I'm not going to break up with you if you aren't but I kind of need to know before I try anything." She said.

Lauren thought for a moment. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'm attracted to you... sexually." She whispered. "It's just something hard to talk about because that's private." Lauren told her. "I mean, I wouldn't want to tell anyone about my sexual thoughts."

"What kind of sexual thoughts?" Camila asked curiously.

"You know." Lauren pushed hair behind her ear nervously. "I've thought about having sex before." She admitted. "With... you." She added even quieter.