Chapter 2

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I get dressed and run downstairs. "I smell bacon where is it?" If you can't tell I love bacon. Its the best food in the whole world. I grab me a couple of pieces and go sit down. "Morning honey, how did you sleep?"

I thought back to my dream I had. There was a guy just standing there. I couldn't tell what he looked like it's like his face was blurred. He slowly walked up to and leaned down just about to kiss me when I woke up. I finally answered his question "fine."

For some reason I can't wait to go to school. I think something good will happen today. I get into my car and drive off. I turn on the radio and started singing along with it. After about three songs went by I was at school. I got out and noticed there wasn't a whole lot of people here. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff for homeroom. I got to Mr.Smiths class and put my stuff down. I didn't even see him when I came in but he started talking to me. "Good morning Miss.Hale. How are you?" He asked "Im great thanks for asking." I tell him then walk out trying to find Jax.

I go outside and look around but I don't see her car so she probably ain't here yet. I turn around and run into something or someone. I close my eyes and brace myself for impact but it never came. I open my eyes to see Grayson smirking at me with his arm around my waist.

"Hey darlin" he said "Don't call me that." I told him I hate being called names. "Okay darlin." I glared at him. "You know you can let go of my waist now." I told him "I know but actually like holding you." He said with a smirk. How come it sounds there is another meaning to that. I try to get out of his arms but he just pulled me closer. I was wiggling tryin to get free when he told me. "I wouldn't do that kitten." He said well more like groaned. I blushed when he said that. I looked at him with shock written all over my face. Then I got a idea.

I looked at him through my eyelashes and smirked. I leaned up on my tip toes because he was taller than me. I acted like I was gonna kiss him but I wasnt. I mean I just met the guy. I leaned in and whispered in his ear. "You might want to think about what you say." He looked so confused then realized what I was talking about. I had to hold in a awe but he looked to cute! Wait... what? Why am I thinking this. I walked off and got to the classroom just in time the bell rings when I walk in.

He probably won't be back until the end of class. I was writing notes down when a piece of paper landed on it. I opened it was from Aubrey.

A=Aubrey D=Dakota

A- Do you know where my brother is?
D-which one?
A-Grayson, I haven't seen him since this morning.
D- nope I'm sorry
A-its okay
I was about to write back when I was called on. "Miss.Hale why are you passing notes in my class?" Mr.Smith asked. I looked at Aubrey for help but she wasn't paying me any attention to me. "Um... I'm sorry sir." I told him. "Detention after school." I looked at him shocked why didn't Aubrey get it? Why only me!

Just as the bell was about to ring Grayson walked in. "Why are you late Grayson?" Mr.Smith asked. Grayson glared at me before answering him. "I had a problem to take care of." He said and went and sat down. "Very well, you get detention too." My face dropped when I heard that are you serious!

The bell rang and I was happy. I quickly tried to ran out the door key word tried. Two arms pulled me back into someone's chest. I know who it was because of the spraks. Every time we touch the are sparks even if it's the slightest touch. "What do you want Grayson." I asked annoyed. "I really need to get to class." "You know that wasn't very nice." I tried to act innocent "Why what do you mean? I asked. He gave me a look that said "you know exactly what I'm talking about"

Before he could say anything else the late bell rang. I bolted out of the classroom and to my second period class.

Skip to the detention...

I made my way back to Mr. Smith's class for my detention. When I get in there he is sitting at his desk. I waved at him and he waved back. I sat down in the corner and laid my head down. A couple minutes later I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I looked up and see. Yep you guessed it Grayson.
"Scott's gone if you want to leave." He said. I nodded my head I mean we won't get into trouble or is his brother. We walk to or cars which are parked right beside each other.

"So you still coming over tomorrow?" I completely forgot tomorrow was Friday.
"Yeah, here let me see your phone." He gave me his phone and I put my number in it. "I'll text you my address." I told him. He said okay then left.

I went home and I decided I wanted to go on a run. So I changed into my running clothes and left again. I went to the park. I remember hearing people talk about coming here to run. I put my head phones in and started running. The trial led into the woods. After a while I started to slow down I checked the time and it was getting late. I turned around and bumped into someone. I looked up and gasped. I thought he was dead.

------------------------------------
Hope yall like it so far.