Doppelganger Murder Squad

"Parker!" Barry shouted from outside of the Cortex. A thump followed. "Oh, that's gonna bruise."

Parker found him on the floor directly outside of the elevator, hands over his eyes. Standing above him, she asked, "The fuck happened to you?"

Barry's hands flopped to the floor. "Okay, for once, can you act like you care about me being hurt?"

"You're hurt every week, it gets old after a while," Parker said. "What's the issue this week?"

"I can't see."

"Yeah, you can."

"That's what I mean!" Barry argued. "Unsympathetic."

"Okay, fine, you can't see," Parker said, rolling her eyes. "Let's get Caitlin to check you out."

Hand in hand, she led him to the Cortex, watching him carefully. He had his whole face scrunched, wary of his surroundings. He almost had Parker convinced he was truly blind.

In her eyes, she saw his neediness as a way of payback from the following night, where she stole his favorite blanket and slept with it.

"What's happening here?" Caitlin wondered.

"Barry's blind this week," Parker said skeptically. "Actually, let's do a test. Barry, tell me who's the room."

"Caitlin and you," Barry said.

"Who else?" Parker asked.

"I don't know."

"Why?"

"Because I can't see!" Barry said frustratedly.

Parker reached across the desk, took an empty water bottle, and tossed it at Barry's chest. He frowned when it hit him.

"Oh, shit, maybe you are blind," Parker snorted. "Sorry, babe."

"I hate you," he muttered as he passed by her, being led to the medical bed by Caitlin.

Jay, Wells, Cisco, and Parker followed the two into the separate room. Parker sat on the bed next to Barry, while the others crowded around.

"What happened?" Wells asked.

"Everything was fine until Parker, er, Gideon, had enough of talking. She told Linda to hit me with the light."

"Now we know she's got an influence over Doctor Light," Wells said.

Parker patted Barry's thigh. "You said Linda."

"Earth-2 Linda Park is Doctor Light," he explained. 

"Another person we know?" Parker asked, looking at Cisco. "I don't think that's a coincidence."

Caitlin clicked off the light shining in Barry's eyes. "You're suffering from solar retinopathy. You're retina's are severely damaged. You're lucky you aren't permanently blind."

"Yeah, you wouldn't get to see me in spandex shorts," Parker whispered in Barry's ear. "I was thinking about buying a pair soon."

Barry blinked wildly, snapping his head to where he thought Caitlin stood. "How long is this going to last?"

"With your rapid regeneration ability, your sight should return soon," Jay guessed.

"Six point two five hours, by my calculations," Wells cut in. "All this could have been avoided if you had stopped Light and Gideon, instead of chit-chatting with them."

"She caught Barry off guard," Jay defended.

"Always an excuse with you.." Wells scoffed. He pointed at Barry. "He is the fastest man alive. How could she do that?"