Chapter Nineteen: You Have To Listen To Me!

y/n attacked Ed while Envy attacked Al, the Chimeras went past them into the town. y/n had pin Ed to the ground, while envy threw Al at the wall nearest to the exit. "Al Get out and warn the town!" Ed said as he kicked y/n off, She skid to a stop. "Got it!" Al weakly got up and ran out of the room, Envy following him. "Y/n You have to listen to m-" He was cut off "Like I said before your y/n is gone, she won't be coming back anytime soon" y/n said with a smirk. "Like hell you got rid of her, you care about Edan and your brother, me and Al" Ed said clapping his hands together to make a spear made with the pillar beside him. "I could careless to what happens to you and your brother, All I know is to get rid off you to make more stones" y/n snickered as she ran at Ed. Ed tried to dodge every single hit that she threw. "What's wrong Edward~ Afraid to hurt little ol me?~" y/n said giggly. She wasn't wrong. Ed didn't want to hurt y/n, even if she wasn't herself right now.

~With Al~

Al had warned Edan and Allen first to get out of town as fast as they can, then her warned to rest of the town. But he was late. The chimeras had already started attacking the towns people. Al quickly tried to protect them but he couldn't do it alone, but he had to. There was no one around to help him at all. Right when he was about to make a wall a chimera had tackled him to the ground. He tried kicking it off but it didn't work, this was it he was a goner. But that wasn't true, right when the chimera was about to bite his neck, it got thrown off of Al. Breathing heavy he looked at who had saved him. It was Ed. "Come on we have to get out of here Al!" Ed said pulling his brother off the ground. "What about y/n?" Al asked worried. "We have to find out what envy did to her to save her" Ed said holding a sword had out of stone. All the towns people were crowding around into the train trying to get away from the horrible creatures. As the brothers were running toward the trains a wall blocked there path and only there path. The brothers looked around to find y/n and envy standing a distance away. y/n's hands were pressed against the floor. She had that smirk on her face. "Damn, she can still do alchemy" Ed cursed to himself. "Don't you think you can run away pipsqueak" Envy said walking toward them. "We aren't letting you get away" y/n making an alchemy circle, she had made a sword for herself. "We still need you both for the stones" y/n said ready to attack the brothers. "Brother what do we do? We can't hurt y/n and we have no where to run" Al whispered to his brother. Ed was also debating on what to do, they could get rid of the wall behind them but with there speed they would easily catch them, They couldn't risk hurting y/n either. They where trapped they had no where to go. "Al remember what May taught you about her alchemy?" Ed quietly said backing up to the wall. "Yes, why?" "Now's a good time to use it!" Ed said wielding his sword looking like he is ready to attack. Al quickly made the circle on the ground with his feet and pressed his hands on the circle. Envy and y/n ran toward them. The circle Al had made a cloud of smoke. Envy and y/n skid to a stop when they were in cloud of the smoke. When it cleared Ed and Al where gone with a hole in the wall. Envy chuckled "Looks like they ran away. Let's get going, We have stones to make"

Sorry about my lateness i have been practicing on my drawing tablet! See ya!