Chapter 17

(Eva's POV)

               I woke up seeing this bright light that was hitting my face. You know when you're sleeping and someone turns on the light to your room and you can see it without opening your eyes? That's how I felt.

I looked around and saw that I was in this meadow. And let me tell you it was beautiful. There were blue and purple flowers everywhere. With patches of the green grass, and some yellow little flowers too.

Trees were spread throughout the horizon, and the sun was shining through them. The sky was a baby blue and it was clouded with beautiful clouds. It smelt like rain, and flowers. If this was heaven I wouldn't mind staying here forever.

Since I'm still laying down I can see that I'm in a turquoise silk dress, with white shoes but I have my necklace on. My hair is straighten, and I feel more alive than ever.

A rustling sound had me looking to my left to see Nate laying down still unconscious.

"Nate? Nate!" Running over to him and kneeling so I can shake him awake.

"Nate cmon wake up, please."

Nothing.

"Nate please! I need you." I say barely whispering. A tear slips out and I put my head in my heads and cry.

"Eva?" I snap my head to a now confused looking Nate.

"Nate! Thank god." I say throwing my arms around his stomach as he try's to hug me back.

"Eva where are?" He says looking around.

"I don't know. I've only been up for about 5 minutes."

He nods his head and takes another look around but then ends up back at me.

"Nice dress." He says smirking.

Everyone knows I hate wearing dresses. I only where them if it's necessary but I rather stick to pants and a t-shirt.

"Shutup. You don't look to bad yourself." He looks down and rolls his eyes.

Nate's wearing a suit and tie with really expensive shoes and his favorite watch. Nate doesn't like dressing fancy, but like me he does when it's necessary.

"Eva? Where's everyone else?"

And it just hit me. I was so worried about the scenery that I just remembered what happened at the house.

"I don't.. I don't know. Nate you think they're ok? What do you think happened at the house!? God, what if they took them!?"

"Eva, EVA. Relax, ok? We can't panic now. We should go look for them. " Nate says standing up. Pulling myself together I take his hand and we go in search for our family.

"Dannnnnnnnyyyyyy?" I scream. Nothing. I look at Nate and he
Looks just as worried.

"Alex man! You here?!" Nothing.

"Dad?!" We both scream and again nothing.

"Dammit. This can't be happening." Nate says more to himself.

"Is anyone thereeee?" I scream and nothing.

"Nate, what do we do?"

"We keep looking. We'll probably have to walk a few miles to see if we can find anyone. Someone has be near by."