[18] Glittery Bubbles

Stiles's POV

We've been sitting in the jeep for almost half an hour now, Kelsey hasn't even looked at me. She won't tell me what happened with her and Isaac or why that Jake guy was getting punched to death. After dropping Jake at his house, Kelsey cried a little more. I could tell she was trying to hold it in so I wouldn't hear it it as much, but I did. I hate seeing her like this, it breaks by heart.

Full aware that Isaac is living at her house after he got kicked out by the big bad wolf, I thought it would be best if they kept their distances for a little while. Which is how I came to the solution that Kelsey stays with me tonight, she needs a friend, and what better friend than me.

Kelsey and I haven't spend as much time together as we used to, but I know that's probably because of all the drama and killing going on at the moment, which makes it just that little bit difficult. Plus she's been kind of distant lately, not just to me but to everyone really. I'm thinking maybe that's got something to do with what happened today. Well whatever it is, I will get to the bottom of it.

Parking the jeep outside my house, I turned off the engine before looking at Kelsey, whom was still crying. Jesus, what the hell did Isaac do to make her cry so much? I swear to god, if he hurt her in any way...I'll shove a bunch-full of wolfsbane and mountain ash down his throat. "Kelsey? Are you going to tell me what happened?" I ask her, lightly taping in her shoulder.

"N-no, not yet." She sniffled, while looking down at her arms which had smudges of blood on them. I hope she won't be like this all week. Whatever's going on, I'm sure she'll get through it, she always does. Taking off my seatbelt, I hopped out the car, walking around the other side to help Kelsey out.

"Come on, you're staying with me tonight." I said. Kelsey looked up at me, her face puffy and red from the tears. Looking at how sad she was, made me want to cry. I held out my hand, helping her out the car. "Promise you won't tell anyone, not even Scott." She said once she was out the car.

How can I not tell anyone, especially Scott,  that her boyfriend beat up her friend and made Kelsey burst into tears. He'll probably be wondering where she is. But, if she doesn't want anyone to know, then I wont tell what happened. Well, it's not like I know much about it, all I know is that Isaac broke Kelsey's heart and almost broke Jake's face. "I promise, but please tell me?"

Kelsey stayed silent as we walked into my house. I was about to ask again but she decided to open her mouth. "Stiles, I really don't want to talk about it right now." Kelsey sighed, looking down. How serious is this? I've never seen her this silent or upset before, she's usually a lovable bubbly chatterbox.

I miss that Kelsey. I grabbed her hands in mine, pulling her attention away from the floor. "Okay, fine. But when you're ready, you tell me, alright?" Kelsey nodded, before wrapping her arms around my waist, burying her head into my chest. I placed my arm around her back, and held her head, holding her closer.

As Kelsey began to cry again, I could feel the tears go through my shirt. "Shhhh shhhhh, it's okay, it's okay. Stiles is here, it's okay." I said repeatedly, trying to calm her down while stroking at her hair. Maybe Kelsey is in shock, I wouldn't be surprised. I know what might help calm her down, a nice hot bubble bath.

"Kelsey, hold on to my neck with your arms." I said after slightly bending down, grabbing ahold of both of her legs, before carrying her up the stairs. Hmm, I thought she would've been a little heavier, guess that's a good thing she's not.