두 (jicheol)

<Seungcheol>

This is great. Life is great. Everything was well on this earth.

Or maybe it was just the effects from being completely in love with your best friend.

Everything about Jihoon he loved, from his loud laughter to his mild yet aggressive nature, then again maybe he was already used to his weird mood swings. But all those things were what made Jihoon Jihoon.

But getting waken up with a kick to the shin wasn't ideal either. Hearing his roommate and best friend laughing at the profanities falling from his mouth made it all worth it though.

"Get up we need to go get groceries or Jeonghan is gonna have my ass."

"Can't you get Mingyu to do it?"

"He's out with Wonwoo."

"Then what about the other members? I'm sure you come find someone else to go to the store with you."

"..."

"Get up before I get my guitar. It won't be pretty when I do."

Seungcheol had said all that and no matter how much he wanted to sleep in, either way he was going to go the store with Jihoon. And the little punk knew it too.

So with a long sigh, he dragged himself out of bed before Jihoon got his guitar.

"Come back safely kids!!!" Jeonghan called out from the kitchen when they were leaving.

"If you wanted us to come back safely you shouldn't have sent us out on the first place." Jihoon grumbled.

Seungcheol let out an amused snort.

The trip to the store was relatively short and filled with a comfortable silence.

"Cheol can we pretty pretty please get the gummies," Jihoon begged with puppy dog eyes when the pink haired younger saw the gummy bears.

Send me to hell.

"Jihoon no. We only came here to buy whatever Jeonghan instructed us to get."

"But the gummies!!!!"

Poor Jihoon looked close to crying and damn it Seungcheol knew it was all an act but looking at the smaller's teary eyes, he relented.

Jihoon just smirked when Seungcheol threw the bag for gummies into the the basket he was holding.

"Another point for me," Jihoon smiled as he happily snacked on his gummies on the way back while Seungcheol had to struggle with four heavy plastic bags.

But it was worth it. It would always be worth it for the little fairy that wormed his way into Seungcheol's life.

*

hEllo I'm a weird person so just deal with me and rEad mY fAnfiCTioN pLEaSe!!!! :) btw I'm think I'm gonna update every Thursday when school reopens ;)

*