Joob's Childhood

This whole story is dedicated to this angel right here who saved our lives by telling us what happened to Poot: KayleyMarieTodd , thank you.

Joob Bieber was born on March 1st, 1994, with his brother Justin.

Joob was gross when he came out of the womb.

Yeah, in the womb he was fine, but out? Ew.

His whole family knew something was horribly wrong with Joob right when she saw his eyes.

Joob went to a special elementary school where all the gross and weird kids were sent.

In his first year, he became best friends with the legendary Poot Lovato.

Joob instantly fell in love with Poot.

They had so much in common. But the best thing yet? They both hated Becky Swift.

"Ew, she's so fat.." Joob whispered to Poot as they were stalking Becky at recess.

"Ugh." Poot grunted and held Justin's hand.

She turned around and let go of his hand.

"Watch this." She chuckled and ran over to Becky.

She flicked Becky's vagina. Becky, startled, turned around and screamed in Poot's face.

"What are you doing?! Get away from me!" Becky yelled and started to run away.

Poot tackled her and pinned her down.

"Get over here, Joob!" Poot yelled.

Joob panicked. Would he kidnap Becky for his love? Is it worth it?

"Well, it's a Friday...and the last day before winter break...I guess I'll help." Joob whispered to himself and ran over to Becky.

The picked her up and started to carry her to Poot's house.

Becky started to scream. She wouldn't stop.

"Let go of me! I can't die this young!" Becky yelled and kicked Joob's tiny balls.

Joob immediately dropped Becky and backed away.

Becky sat up and pushed Poot away with her singing powers.

Joob sat up and ran over to Poot, who was laying in a pootiful position on the ground.

"Poot! Are you okay?" He yelled to her and held out his hand.

Poot sprung up. She looked furious.

"Not today, fatty. Not. Today." Poot murmured.

[Trigger Warning coming up! (Bullying, depression and related! Be aware!) And BTW...DON'T EVER DO THIS. P L E A S E.]

In his second year of middle school, Poot didn't come to school for months.

He was worried sick. Would he ever see his love again?

He walked home and turned on the news.

'Poot Lovato found dead, family says she killed herself after she saw witnessed a former classmate bully her for the last time .'

Joob started to cry.

He cried so much that it turned to anger, fear...he had to let it out....

he had to kill someone.

After all, his mother hated him. Actually, his whole family hated him.

He ran over to his kitchen and got out his butcher knife. His mother Jank was just about to come home from the chicken workshop.

He walked closer to the door. She opened it and Joob ran up to her.

He hugged her, acting innocent.

She pushed him off of her.

"What the hell are you doing here, Joob?" She yelled and kicked him.

"It's winter break, We get sent home for breaks." Joob replied nicely and slowly grabbed the knife behind him.

"Oh...well I don't want to see you the whole time you're here. You can talk to your deadbeat father or your gay brother, but just stay the HELL away from me." She said and walked away.

"I hate my fucking life. I'm stuck in this spiral of hell for the rest of my life." She murmured.

Joob slowly walked towards and slowly pulled out his knife. He held it in the air. He waited for his mother to turn around.

"Joob, I told you to-AHHHH! IS THAT A KNIFE?! PUT THAT AWAY!!!" She screamed and ran to the other side of the kitchen.

Joob walked closer and closer to his mother, as her screams became louder and louder.

"JOOB!!!! STOP!!!! I'M SORRY!!!" She yelled for the last time.

He stabbed her stomach multiple times and stared at her in no pain.

She fell to the ground and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you." She whispered and died.

Joob's father, Jeremy, came home and saw the bloody mess from the kitchen.

"JANK! Oh my god, Jank..." He yelled and cried hysterically.

Justin ran home, knowing something was wrong with his psychic powers.

Joob ran to his room but Justin caught him by his shirt and showed Jeremy.

"I say we lock him in basement." He said and looked at Justin.

"Yeah, just like Poot's family did!" Justin laughed and opened the basement door.

He threw Joob in and quickly shut the door, locking it.

The basement was already soundproofed, so no matter how long Joob pounded on the door and screamed, they couldn't ever hear him.

"Wait a minute...they said Poot was locked in the basement...that means I still have hope!" Joob whispered and danced around the cold basement floor.