Sepcial Chapter |

* Achievement Unlocked!

Dear Readers! You have unlocked a special story! Let's find out about Hiromi past!

Thank so much for reading my book! Please check out others it mean a lot. Anyways here you are! Tell me if you like these kind of stories. And I'll do more.

{Hiromi P.O.V}

The sound of the droplets of water hitting the solid concrete, the grey clouds in the sky. "What a waste of a beautiful day." I thought as I searched in my pockets to find what little money I had left since my last Shokugeki. I only had 2 dollars and 50 cents left. Well, I guess I'm stuck eating a cup of noodles tonight. Who would have guessed that Tōtsuki's "Monster" would be eating a cup of noodles for dinner?

I made my way toward my apartment. The loud sirens could not be ignored they were going in the same direction as my apartment. Something told me today was just going to get worst. When I came to my apartment complex I had found it extinguished with water trying for the rest of the small fires that were left.

Now I was homeless nowhere to go and nowhere to turn. I couldn't go back to my family I had no family. I was a foster child but I left when I was already 18 and started living alone. I began to wander the streets looking for nothing in particular on the bright side tomorrow the last day of school. I had finally would graduate from that hell hole tomorrow.

I went to the convenience store to buy something to eat for the night. I sat down outside of the convenience store getting soaked by the rain. "Such a depressing day" I mumbled. I watched as people went in and out of the store. A tall-looking man had entered the store his snow-white hair matching his steel-grey eyes he looked like a model out of a magazine.

The world began to look fuzzy, dim almost fading may be sitting out in the rain wasn't a good idea. I didn't see the tall woman approaching me her long strawberry blonde hair and violet orbs. She was standing in front of me. She held out her hand. "Would you like to come with?"

Oh...What the hell do I have to lose. I took her hand.

~~~

So comfy...This is pure bliss..wait. Soft mattress and pure bliss this isn't my home. I quickly opened my eyes and was faced with a small child with grey eyes. "You belong to me now!" She pointed at me trying to look intimating. I couldn't help but laugh at the little girl's words. "Hehe.. Hey kid I don't know what you're doing but it doesn't suit you." Then she giggles. " Yup! Mama told me the same thing! I was trying to copy my friend Erina!" This little ball of energy kept talking about her friend named "Erina". I could tell that they are really good friends.

"Say..little girl. What's your name?"

"My name is Kaoru!" She pointed at herself. "But what's your name, Miss?" She titled her head.

Cute! I thought. "Well, my name is Hiromi." "Wow! Hiromi is such a cute name!" She said excitedly.

"Now now Kaoru you shouldn't be so loud. When there's a sick person right?" A voice added in.

"Sorry, mom." She whispered. I quickly sat up but she stop me from doing so."You're a Tōtsuki student right?" It was the same lady I had met yesterday. "Yes, ma'am" I replied. "You don't have to be so formal now." She patted me on the head. "Now when my husband comes in. Well, all introduced ourselves." Just then the model-looking guy came in holding a tray of breakfast.

"It's the model?!" I accidentally shouted. "I'm not a model. Why does everyone think that?" He pouted. "Well since everyone's here. Let's introduce ourselves."