PLEASE READ IDK

PLEASE READ.

.

.

.

guys, i kinda get the feeling you aren't enjoying this story anymore.

you do still vote, but when i write something i'm still a bit unsure if it's good or not. and like with last chapter i was the most unsure.

so i would really appreciate it if you guys would comment a bit more on the chapters. i would love to see you guys' reaction to what I write and such.

it kind of makes the writing less joyful when you guys don't comment.

and im not saying you should spam or something. but i would like seeing some kind of reaction and thoughts on what i write so i can see if i should continue that path or if i should change directions. because i really noticed about myself that i don't enjoy writing as much as i used to in the beginning of this story.

this story is a bit dying and it makes me want to end it.

this is not a threat, i promise.

but i would really really really really appreciate it if you guys comment. the comments make me smile a lot and i definitely enjoy reading them.

so please tell me what you would like to see happen in this story and what i could change about it in the future (if there is a future lol). if not, that's okay too, but this story will end sooner that way because i will run out of ideas soon enough since i'm already struggling with that.

i'm really sorry if i offended anyone. it was not my intention to do so.

.

.

.

thank you.

and thank you for 50k

really didn't expect that