Chapter 15

**** whoop whoop:D chapter 15:)

Let the unexpected commence!

Let the curtains rise!

And let LONG LIVE SPARTAAAAA:P........

Anyway -.-' onto the story:)

****

***

**

*

"By persisting in your path, though you forfeit the little, you GAIN the great."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chapter 15

Will's POV

It's hard to picture life without meaning, even though I lost it for a year, but once I got it back, the little taste of heaven that I had been missing out on, I was a goner.

I just couldn't seem to wrap my head around how I had lost my mate, yet I had gotten her back after much struggle.

Indeed, it had changed me beyond compare, but then again I couldn't stop the drowning waves of emotion as I watched her wolf run alongside me. She was beautiful, her white fur was tinted with black at the ends, giving off a white-grey appearance, but she was still gorgeous to me.

I couldn't stop the uneasy feeling in my gut though since she hadn't uttered a word to me ever since we had left that wrecked rouge camp.

I saw her glance at me from the corner of her eye, and the next thing I know she was bound full speed ahead of me. Wasting no time, I picked up my pace to run next to her, my eyes alert for anything in the woods.

Derek, my brother, had already gone ahead of us, saying he would scout the area. I knew he was still angry at me, but I could care less at the moment. I got my girl back, and my brother was alive.

My paws pounded against the dry rough ground, pushing myself from the adrenaline flowing through my veins.

Eva was running beside me, her every muscle moving so graceful like she was running after her prey. Her eyes remained dark and had a faraway look within them. Out of all the times that I needed our bond to see what was running through that confusing head of hers, now would most likely be the best.

I couldn't tell if she was mad, happy, or just didn't feel anything. I wanted to know so bad, but it's not like we could speak to each other through our wolf links. A year had passed and it had grown to fade, so the only was to restore the link between us would be to accept her into my pack and complete the mating process once more.

I shook my head, the last thought getting me too excited that I couldn't concentrate on the more important tasks.

Getting out of this damn forest.

'You might want to slow down,' Derek's voice flooded into my head.

'And why would I do that, brother,' I asked, my senses going on high alert as I looked around the forest we were running through, my eyes glued to everything around Eva.

'Because your girlfriend still smells like a rouge,' he said back.

Feeling my chest rumble, 'She is my mate. I could care less if she killed every single person in the world. She will never be a rouge to me.'

He didn't answer back, and that's when I felt the multiple pressures on my head.

I stopped dead in my tracks, jumping in front of Eva and letting my possessive protective mate side take over.