Chapter Six

A lot of you were feeling sorry for the Time Lords when Saleen made that little revelation last chapter. I know a lot of you were hoping there was a way, but nope. They have to be the same species through and through to have a child.

The Maximoffs choose which side they're really on, and the Vision is born. :) And I will say this again: if there is a scene missing and/or there is a mistake on who said what, then the transcript I have is wrong. There are some mistakes on transcripts sometimes. If it's a simple someone else said a quote, feel free to point it out and correct me. However, unless you have an exact missing scene quote for quote, I can't correct that.

Here's the next chapter!

***

"This is it?" Jessie asked as they entered a cave.

"This is it," Selvig confirmed, looking down into the pool. "The Water of Sight."

"In every realm, there's a reflection," Thor explained. "If the water spirits accept me, I can return to my dream, and find what I missed."

"Hopefully, it explains mine," Jessie looked at him. "You're sure I shouldn't do this?"

"I believe your husband would kill me if you did," Thor raised an eyebrow.

"Touché," Jessie admitted.

"The men who enter that water," Selvig turned to the pool, "the legends don't end well."

***

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron?" Tony stood at the console of NEXUS. "He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's largest haystack."

"How do you find it?" the tech asked.

"Pretty simple. You bring a magnet." Tony whistled and sang to himself as he worked. "Oh, I'm decrypting nuclear codes, and you don't want me to. Come and get me!"

***

Thor slowly stepped into the pool, then gasped, doubling over. "Thor?" Jessie ran to the edge, going to him.

She screamed, backing away, Frigga's voice ripping through her head. "Wake up!"

"Thor!" Selvig called as Thor cried out in pain, electricity shooting up his body.

"Extinction," Ultron's voice hissed.

Jessie's eyes widened as she saw Loki's scepter crack open, a golden yellow gem in the center. Then a silvery orb appeared, opening to reveal a glowing purple gem. That was followed by the Aether, opening to reveal a blood red jewel. The Tesseract held a glittering blue stone. An orange and a green gem followed those, all six jewels forming into the shape of a gauntlet.

***

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream," Cho was saying as the Maximoffs entered. "We're uploading your cerebral matrix . . . now."

Wanda watched as Ultron was plugged into the cradle, and her eyes widened, feeling a presence on the edge of her mind. "I can read him," she breathed, walking up to the cradle, staring down at it in wonder. "He is dreaming."

"I wouldn't call it dreams," Cho shook her head. "It's Ultron's base consciousness, information noise. Soon - "

"How soon?" Ultron asked. 'I'm not being pushy."

"We're imprinting a physical brain," Cho answered. "There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is - "

Wanda put her hands on the cradle, concentrating, then gasped, seeing what Ultron was thinking. Cities, countries, and continents across the world were destroyed, all because of Ultron . . . and she and her brother were helping this robot?!