네 (jihan)

<Jeunghan>

"Kids come to the living room now!! We need your orders cause we're getting take out!!!"

All the other seventeen members excluding the few he knew he had to drag out were in the living room in a heartbeat.

"All of you can hand your orders to Seungcheol." He instructed.

Seungcheol just quietly accepted his fate and started taking orders.

Walking to the little munchkin's room, Jeunghan yelled,"WAKE UP WOOZI THERE WON'T BE FOOD IF YOU SLEEP IN!!!"

He immediately opened his eyes. Then of course went back to sleep.

It took another ten minutes of threatening and presuading to even get Jihoon off the bed.

"Alright Jihoon go to the kitchen and get Coups to take your order."

The cute thing just shuffled out while muttering to himself with half closed eyes.

He then quietly made his way  to Jisoo's room.

"Jisoo come on! Get up or else you won't have breakfast!!"

"Can't you just order for me babe? You already know what I want."

Blushing, Jeunghan just shook his head.

"You know I wouldn't do that just because your being lazy..."

"...Please??"

No. Nope. I am not giving in to this lazy  priest.

"No chance Joshua Hong. Get up and order your own food you lazy bum."

"Well, it was worth a shot," Jisoo sighed as he got up.

Bye the time the two of them walked out hand in hand, Seungcheol was ready to pull his hair out.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TOOK THE ORDERS SINCE YOU KNOW THEM BY HEART ANYWAY! HOW DO YOU DO THIS EVERY WEEK!"

"Just pass me the phone Seungcheol. Are all your orders the same as usual?"

He was answered with 12 'yeah's.

He almost laughed when Seungcheol slammed his head into the kitchen counter when Jeonghan started listing everything down.

"Really cheol your the leader plus the oldest. You should be taking better care of your dongsaengs."

"Hey!" Cheol just sounded indignant but he should be used to this cause the rest of the members sass him as much as I do anyway.

"GUYS GUYS WE SHOULD PLAY MAFIA! IT'LL BE SO SUPER FUN!" Little Chan was just bouncing out of his seat with excitement.

"Well then guess what we're playing!" Cheol said with enthusiasm while everyone else excluding Jisoos (shh I need my daily dose of Jisoos to cleanse my soul fiGhT mE) and me groaned.

But even after they had complained about being too tired to play, the rest were laughing and making wild assumptions after the first three people got killed.

Or in this case Hansol, Coups and me.

"NO! NO NO! ANDAE ITS NOT ME! I SWEAR ITS NOT ME!" Seungkwan, as usual, was making wild gestures and sqwaking about how he wasn't the mafia.

Just as they were about to vote to see if he would live, the door bell rang.

"ITS THE FOOD! I'LL GET IT!"

*

seventeen and mafia games are my favourite :-)))) I JUST. geez I need a life. anyways u can request if u wanna but oNLY SHIPS FROM WITHIN THE GROUP! lol I had to republish everything cause my mEanie fanfic got screwed up :(((( noW MY NOTIFICATIONS LOOKS WACKY CAUSE IT SAYS VOTED ONE DAY AGO whY am I so anal but thANK U to everyone that voted on my stuff MUA MUA ILY 💓✔️✔️✔️ haha sugar is nice I'm just gonna leave now.

*