여섯 (soonseok)

<Hoshi>

-Korean will be normal English will be bold-

"Hello everyone! I am Soonyoung! Nice to meet you!

"I am Seokmin!"

The two boys burst out laughing after that.

"Hi this is Joshua, Seventeen's gentleman. I hope you can give us lots of love and support! Seventeen fighting!"

Psh. I can do that too.

"Hi this is 10:10 Hoshi! NAEGA HOOOSHHH!"

"Guys do you know the mounteen's (I like this name ok I'm sOrry) have made like 5 million memes just with Hoshi's one line? And Hansol's memes are the best! (just look at the top thingy if u wanna see the meme) The fans blow my mind with their extreme sass honestly. I dare say their as sassy as me." Seungkwan boasted.

"HEY! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE." Hansol screeched.

"Sorry Hansol but Booyonce has a job and it's to be the one that makes everyone else look bad."

"Wh--"

"I'm just joking Sol chill."

These two are really weird. One moment they're all kissy kissy and the next they're sassing each other to the ends of the earth (mostly just Seungkwan).

But I can't really say anything. Me and Seokmin are just as weird.

*many memories of them being weird during interviews and on camera*

"HOSHI! I NEED YOUR HELP CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SEC!" Jeunghan hyung called for the kitchen.

"SURE HYUNG IM COMING!"

The older had his nice grey blue hair up in a ponytail with a "Best mom" apron on. So maybe that apron had come from him and Seokmin as a joke because of how well Jeunghan hyung took care of them. That joke totally back fired.

Apparently, Jeunghan hyung had thro-wn out his old apron and was using this one full time.

Oh well.

"Wait. What did you do to the kitchen Jeunghan hyung?"

The kitchen was spotless. Like, it was literally spotless. The stove was shiny, the cupboard's look like they had received a new coat of paint and even the tiles in the kitchen shined.

"I cleaned up. Something no one in the house does for the kitchen. Anyway, me and Jisoo are heading out. So I'm gonna need you to cook tonight."

"Huh? ME?"

"Yes you Hoshi. You could always get someone to help but I'm sure you won't poison the food as badly as Seungcheol."

That's true.

"Yeah ok I think I'll ask Jun to help since he's the least likely to burn the kitchen down."

When Jeunghan and Jisoo hyung left, Jun and Hoshi set to work. When they were done, they called the rest to get their own fried rice and miso soup.

When Hoshi tried to talk to Seokmin, he just ignored the older.

"Oye! Lee Seokmin can you please just answer me! What did I do?"

No answer.

"What did you do? Well I dunno maybe you were having a fun time with Jun in the kitchen cooking huh?" Seokmin exploded.

"What? Is the all mighty Lee Seokmin jealous?"

"NO!"

"YOU ARE! Wow is this amazing."

"I'll excuse your nonsense this once because firstly, you made food for us and secondly, you look cute with Jeunghan hyung's "best mom" apron." Seokmin said as he turned red.

Hoshi laughed as he threw his arms around Seokmin swooning. "Oh my hero! Thank you for forgiving my terrible sins against you Oh great one!"

*

well. I've been slowing writing soonseok hmm they're so goofy it's harder to write them than any other ship criEs :(((  anyway I shall be doing a sad hozi one next hUsh sad (chicken) is not my style so I shall try my best to make everyone reading it cry :)))) ILL SEE U HOOMANS SOON MUA MUA!!! thanks so much to everyone that voted for my story I'm so honoured istg *faints* bYe🦄💓🌚

*