Going with Love

Jeff's POV

I held Sam in my arms while she cried for quite a long time before the cops came into the room to see if anyone was still in the school. Before that happened though-while I held her- Sam tried to speak. I could only make out a few words through her histerical crying. I rubbed my hand against her bare back for a feeling of safety and then kissed her head.

"Shhh, you're alright now. I wont let anyone touch you. I'm here now." I said. Sam tightened her grip on my hoodie and began to talk calmly.

"Thank fuck you killed him. I tried to get him off of me, I really did!"

"I know you did. Now, you should get dressed." Then the door opened and a police man was standing there. Luckily the dead teacher was hidden from sight because of a table. Sam turned her head to meet with the officers gaze when I remembered once more she was almost fully nude. We let go of each other and Sam got dressed. The cop turned to me, he noticed a big bruise on her stomach that I didn't even realize was there until we parted so she could get clothed.

"Please tell me you two teens weren't-" I cut him off by saying that we were not going to have sex. The cop motioned for us to leave the room when Sam was dressed so that he could lock up the school. What an idiot, he didn't even check the room. I kept Sam from walking by carrying her in the bridle position, not because I wanted to but because I wanted to feel her grip on me again. Her warm skin burned through my hoodie and I knew that I loved her. Sam rested her head on my chest as we walked out. When we got outside of the school I saw three girls all in pink and purple and red getting into a police van. Blood was splattered on the ground and one girl had blood on the toes of her heels. I kept my head down but that doesn't mean I couldn't see what those girls looked like. School was out on that day now, so I brought Sam back to her house and cleaned her face of running makeup and blood. After Sam was cleaned, I asked her to show me her stomach. She looked a bit weirded out but pulled her shirt up to show her bruised stomach.

"Any other bruises?" I asked, still examining her stomach. Sam lifted her shirt a bit more to where I could see a faint green/purple color on her chest. I walked to her and placed my hand on her stomach lightly so she wouldn feel pain. I felt pure anger burn inside of me at the feeling of Sam's stomach. It was slightly swollen.

"It was those girls wasn't it?" I said as I looked up at Sam.

"Yes."

"Great, first you get beaten and then nearly raped! Doesn't anyone know not to hurt such a beautiful girl like you?" I kissed Sam right above the injury on her stomach and stood straight. "I got to go. Remember to just call if you need me." I said before I kissed her head, winked, and left through Sam's window.

Sam's POV

God, my stomach hurts like a bitch. My ribs also feel like they are broken but I just brush the feelings off. My mother isn't home right now so she's probably out with her boyfriend or doing drugs or some shit. I sigh and start to walk to my bed when my pain gets the best of my actions. I fell to the floor and cried in sheer pain. Again I hear Jeff's voice.

"I knew you would need help getting around." Jeff picked me up and set me in my bed and gently put his hand where my chest is; specificly on the bruise. "Does that hurt?" Jeff asked. I tried keeping my cries hidden but didn't succeed. When Jeff heard me gasp in agony, he removed his hand swiftly. That bitch Jessica may have broken my ribs and she will pay for it if she did.

"You know what, if you're treated so badly here, then why don't you just move in with me? The guys and I will take perfect care of you, plus I'll get to see the most beautiful girl every day." Jeff said. I was surprised to see that he was purposing I live with him considering I've only been with him for about three or so days. Though... it wouldn't be a bad idea to stay with the one I love.

"You want me to live with you? O-ok, yeah that sounds wonderful." I said weakly. Jeff put a cute little smile on his face when he turned back to me. It was definitely a good choice to move in with Jeff, but other guys? Whatever, I didn't care, I mean I'd be with Jeff. He told me he was going to get some ice for me and left the room. As I lay on my bed the pain started to decrease, and like the idiot I am I tried sitting up, but the agony started again so I lied down again. Jeff came back with the ice and he held it to my chest. The slight swelling went down on both my chest and stomach. After we got the whole big thing about the bruises fixed and I got to pack my thing, Jeff carried me to his place.