Joob's Super Long 16 Year Old Year Part 1

Joob woke up from his other coma cold and hungry.

He looked around him and saw shattered glass all over the floor.

It was dark and he could see nothing.

He found the stairs and found the lightswitch.

One lamp turned on.
The rest were out.

Joob sighed and walked near the lamp.

There were scabs all over his body including his head.

He was as skinny as Ariana Grande and as cold as Justin's balls.

He gathered his blanket and some stale crackers and water.

He sat there depressed and lonely with no hope of ever escaping.

He decided to go exploring in the basement since he's stupid and never thinks.

He kicked some boarded up wall and all the wood fell down, revealing a nice and cozy normal basement with full functional lights, a hot tub, flat screen tv, and even a poster of Justin and some random dude.

"Jackpot!" Joob said to himself as he ran over to the other room, burying himself in the mini fridge, jumping on the couch, turning the tv on and off, and licking Justin's poster.

He realized that he had been locked in the bad unused part of the basement.

He knew that before his coma, his room was much bigger.

So of course they know he still exists..right?

They had to have seen him in the basement when they added everything to the basement...

Just then, he could hear the door swing open and a person walking down the steps.

It was a very drunk Pattie, and he assumed she was Jeremy's new wife.

He tried to be quiet but he stepped on a candy wrapper and Pattie turned around and screamed.

What he saw was beautiful pale women with the nicest clothing on earth.
What she saw was a monster, a blonde bowl cut teenager that looked like Justin except with dirt everywhere and a horrible smell.

"J-j-Justin? Wha...what happened to you? Are you okay?!" Pattie panicked and walked slowly over to him.

"I'm not Justin." Joob replied and tackled Pattie, trying to steal her clothes because they were fluffy and he was cold.

Now obviously what he was doing, she thought he was going to rape her.
Joob was tearing her clothes off and even taking her underwear.

Joob stole her beer and took a huge, long sip of it.

He sighed in relief and whispered "I need fresh air, that's all. And I'm cold." In her ear.

She wondered what he meant by 'fresh air'.

She was about to find out.

When he was watching the news before Pattie came downstairs, there was a story about someone apparently famous that got their buttcheeks ripped apart on a beach.

One of the possible people who did that was Poot.

Joob knew his only way to find Poot, his true love, was to do what she wanted.

He placed his hands on her butt and she screamed.

He cringed as he slowly pulled the cheeks apart, pushing them aside from his worries. They were hideous before. But now they're gonna look horrifying.

She screamed louder and louder as the buttcheeks were spread more apart, you could see tissue, muscle, everything.

But Joob didn't stop.

He kept ripping them apart until he couldn't see a butt anymore, he saw blood.

Joob didn't cry. He had no feelings for Pattie.

Pattie was still screaming. Joob kicked the other wall down and ran away from his home.

He was free, he had escaped!

From...that...room.

He found himself in a bedroom, it had pink walls and a princess canopy bed. Posters of Justin, awards, CDs, a mini fridge filled with juice boxes and even a cardboard cut out of Selena Gomez.

He knew whose room this was right away.

It was Pattie's.

He giggled as he looked at everything, poor Pattie had to be so innocent.

He heard something bounce on the bed and Joob recoiled, thinking maybe Jeremy was in here or something.

As he walked closer to bed, he noticed may more cardboard cutouts.

They were all men.

He could hear more bouncing and a tiny hand going up and down.

Joob jumped back when he saw it was Justin, this was his room! These are his things! And he was practicing interviews to posters of people!

Joob started laughing uncontrollably and pointed at Justin.

"Is this your room?" Joob asked and looked around.

"Yes, it is. And I'm very proud." Justin replied and crossed his arms.

"Wow. And you're that famous?" Joob asked, still pointing at everything in his room.

"I had a feeling you would escape. It was so easy to, I knew you'd become smarter as the years went by. And I don't blame you. I just thought you'd be a lot nicer than this." Justin said.

Joob sat down next to Justin and started to cry. He hugged himself and the tears stopped.

"I'm selfish, Justin. I want everything for my own." Joob said and pointed behind him.

"Give me that bed, we can share this room, and you'll live." Joob continued while walking to the bed, holding one of Justin's cardboard cutouts.

"If you give me that back...I-it's a deal."
Justin hesitated.

"I just need one more favor for you so I know that I can trust you....Pattie is dead- HEY and before you cry, she was drunk and she tried to rape me! Anyway, we only have one more person to get rid of before we can have this place to ourselves. Kill Jeremy and I'll help you make a scene and get rid of the evidence so that it won't look like you and I did all of this. Deal?" Joob said, still holding the cardboard cutout.

Justin wiped his face.

He stared at Joob and back at the cardboard cutout.

"D-deal...I need that." Justin stated and grabbed the cutout while wiping it down.

Joob smiled evily, knowing this would be a great day for him....maybe even a year.