Murdered in the Little Town of Gravity Falls

Chapter 21
Murdered in the Little Town of Gravity Falls
Dipper's Point of View
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

<Saturday>

His head is gone. Completely. It's blown to bits, and parts of his brain is here and there. Blood puddles are all around him as well.

Mabel is by a tree about to throw up while all I want to know is who he was.

A blood spattered note lies next to him. I pick it up, and, in magazine cutouts, it reads, "hE diSSeRvED iT."

Murdered in the little town of Gravity Falls. As odd as this town is, I'd never expect someone to be killed like this. It's so unusual! The head is completely gone, but the body is perfectly fine. I wonder who could've done this! Why would they do this?

Flies have already begin to swarm the body, and the stench is getting stronger.

"Oh, man! That was not- Oh, gosh! What is that smell?! He look so disgusting! Why are we still here? Can't we just call the police?" Mabel complains. I'm guessing she isn't as curious about this as I am. Well, it's obvious, actually. She's had a pretty bad day, too. Dragging her here and there isn't going to end well.

"I think we should hunt down the murderer!"

"I don't want to get killed!"

"No, don't worry! We won't get killed!"

"Fine," she snarls. "Let's get this over with."