Chapter 30

Jonah's ring ^

"Not white because that's for the wedding, I want something to cover you, but not completely." Tamesis said holding different materials against me.

Caspian had taken me away from our new beautiful home when I still had lots more to appreciate and take in, to see Tamesis. He was creating an outfit for me for Caspian's coronation! Caspian was with Seaton and Leo whilst Bennett was with me also being fitted for something to wear.

Tamesis gave me some shorts to try on that were a dark midnight blue with gold embossments in the shape of stars and moons. He passed me a purple long sleeve top that was very sheer so you could still see my skin underneath but I liked that and the neckline showed off my collarbones with tiny dots of gold covering it.

"You look so beautiful! It's perfect Jonah." Tamesis smiled.

"Do you think Caspian will like it?" I asked turning in the mirror.

"Definitely, he will love you in anything though; we can't let him see it until next week. It's tradition for us." Tamesis explained making adjustments to my top. He walked to a chest of draws and took out a few necklaces. They had small crystals on and beautiful gold shells that sparkled in the light. "It needs something extra."

"I love them!" I gasped running my fingers over the shells.

"Let's try on the necklaces with the top off." He said. "Caspian will be shirtless and so will most of the mermen there so we could do these instead of the top." He said holding up the necklaces.

Someone knocked on the door and I heard Caspian voice from outside.

"DON'T COME IN!" Both Bennett and Tamesis shouted.

The door stopped opening and I heard Seaton's deep laugh from the other side.

"I'll be out in a minute Casp." I called to him as Tamesis helped me to undress and put on my other clothes.

"See you at the coronation Jojo." Bennett said hugging me goodbye as he was staying to get fitted for his outfit.

---

The afternoon sun warmed us as we lay on the sand. The birds flew overhead of us and Caspian ran his palm over my baby bump.

"So...our wedding." He smiled kissing my mating bite. "Where would you like it?"

"I want my family to be there Casp." I sighed. "I haven't spoken to my mum in months. I want them to be there for when I get married but how will I explain being away for so long and not to mention me being pregnant?"

"We could tell them?" Caspian suggested massaging my shoulders comfortingly.

"No, just forget it. It doesn't matter." I said getting up and walking back towards the house.

Thinking about getting married made me think of my family. I hadn't really been clear with them when they asked what I was doing. I had told them I was going traveling with my boyfriend. Not a complete lie but I still felt bad for running of and leaving them without hearing a word from me in months. I hadn't always been very close with my family and neither had Bennett so when we moved to the art college and away from home, it wasn't too bad. We talked to them often and visited when we had a holiday but I wanted them there for my wedding. I wanted my mum and dad to meet Caspian and I wanted my brother to tell me he approved.

"Kitten, wait!" Caspian called jogging to catch up with me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Jojo, I'm sorry, I didn't m-"