Oh No?! (10)

Hi everyone *Waves* How r all of u? I hope you're all great.

As you can tell I have taken it upon myself to leave some of my favourite songs on the sides.

I love this song, and I'm in love with this guy's dancing. OMG yasss.

u can tell me what u think of the video and song if u'd like.

Anyways, here's the chapter.

*****************************

The shower door opened and someone walked in, I whipped my head around and found a butt naked mariano standing there eyeing me up and down. I made an attempt to cover myself, but thanks to the belly infront of me that wasn't so easy.

"No." He whispered, taking my hands and holding them. He rested his head on my shoulder "Don't hide from me." His hot breath fanned my neck.

"what are you doing in here?" I asked, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"I'm ensuring that you're safe." He said with a small smile.

"In the shower?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You never know what can happen."

I let out a small laugh as he turned me around so my back was facing him. I braced on his hard chest. He took my hands in his and placed them on my stomach, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

This situation was not helping my raging hormones at all, it only made them worse. I could feel the pace of my heart speed up and all my hairs stood on end.

He removed his hands from my body, causing me to feel empty. I then felt his soapy hands running all over my back, then make it's way to my tummy, where he rubbed gently. He moved his hands from my tummy to my breasts then up to my shoulder where he started to massage them.

I have never seen this side to him before. He was so gentle, he treated me like I was fragile and could break at any given moment. I liked it, I liked it alot.

************************

"Miss Issy, dinner is in five minutes." Molly said.

"Okay, thank you." I replied.

I looked at myself in the huge mirror. My hair was perfectly straightened, thanks to molly, the black dress I wore fitted like a glove, from front view you couldn't tell that I was pregnant but from side view it was quite obvious.

My face looked clear as I decided to go with a natural look. I wore no makeup.

"Are you ready miss Issy? " molly asked.

I nodded and followed her out the room and to the grand staircase. We walked in silence as my mind kept flashing back to earlier with mariano.

I also couldn't help but wonder what was going in the office earlier. Who were the girls who weren't safe? What club in Italy and what club in America were they talking about? What 'mess' can't the baby be born in? Who were the people causing all this? And lastly, how did they escape? My mind drew a blank to all these questions.

Is it because of this 'mess' why mariano doesn't want to tell me anything about himself?

My thoughts were interrupted by the molly's voice.

"Miss Issy, are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."

I wonder if molly knew anything about this? The dining room door opened and Molly and I walked in, where we saw all the men from earlier and a few women, one of which looked like a teen.