Chapter Nineteen

Author note ( please read ) ::

I know I haven't updated since forever and I'm so sorry for that , I really had some serious problems to take care of ..

I hope that you guys can forgive me :)

I will try to update the next chapter real soon , I know this one isn't what you guys were looking for , but I tried my best to make it up for you for waiting so long ..

Vote and Comment .

******************

" PIC IS BRANDON "

*******************

Inna's POV :-

" Welcome home , baby " Josh whispered from behind .

I looked at the beautiful house I'm standing in , I was amazed .

Although it wasn't that big , it felt safe to be in .

The furniture looked decent , the decoration was beautiful .

Everything felt right , like I was meant to be here .

I felt Josh's arms wrap around my waist , I turned and looked at him smiling .

He looked happy , like a little kid who just found his own mother .

I cupped his face with my both hands and caressed his cheeks gently .

He smiled lovingly and leaned into my touch , I felt complete , it felt so right to be with him .

Although it's wrong , but all I care about now , is how I feel about him .

I stood on my tiptoes and planted a soft peck on his lips .

He bit his lip when I pulled away , I can't believe that I have him , all for myself .

" Thank you , Josh . I've never felt happy , since our father's death . You brought me back to life " I whispered .

He frowned and shook his head slowly .

" No babe , you brought me back to life . You gave me that hope that I can be fixed , that I can be changed to be better . My life wouldn't be complete without you , and since we are here , and we will live our lives , we have to be faithful and trust each other " He said sweetly .

I smiled and hugged him , wrapping my arms tightly around him .

" But I want to tell you something important since we're going to be faithful " he said and I pulled away looking at him .

I nodded for him to continue , he took my hand and led me to the couch .

We sat and he sighed , I was starting to get worried .

" Look ! I wanted you stuck with me for the whole time , for the rest of my life . So , I didn't use any protection during sex , I wanted to get you pregnant anyhow . I know that now you think of me as the selfish fucker that doesn't care for anyone but himself . You have the right to think of me like that , I don't blame you . Just forgive me " he said pleading .

I knew it , I knew that he was doing it on purpose , I just wished that I was wrong .

He has the right to be like this , to want to have me all the time with him .

I just think that he did it the wrong way , he shouldn't have done that .

I sighed and looked at him , his eyes pleading me to forgive him .