Chapter 1

Alexandrias POV

"Come on Alex smile," I hear my mom beg from the other side of the camera.

"Can we hurry up please," I whine because I hate pictures always have, and always will.

"When we actually get a good picture," She snaps back.

"Alright alright," I respond replacing my hand behind Aiden's  back. Aiden is my super hot boyfriend, well at least I think he is anyways, we started dating ever since we were both crowned homecoming king and queen our senior year in high school. Years later we've stuck together through the good and bad times mostly good but no relationship is perfect, and now here we are graduating from MIT.

"Perfect," my mom puts a huge smile on her face.

"We're done now right?" I get a little hopeful as my mom looks through some of the pictures she taken.

"No I forgot to get one with you and Caitlin," she has an apologetic tone because she knows she got me excited thinking that were done and that I can go home and sleep. Actually I wish that that's what I would do when I get home but it's not sadly I'm gonna go to my new home and be busy unpacking all night then get little sleep, then tomorrow go to my very first day of work. I roll my eyes and slouch down letting out a long groan.

"On three say," my mom began to say before I cut her off.

"Just take the picture," I cut her off in an angry tone. Her eyes widen and she sits there frozen at the tone of my voice. She takes the picture with no commentary after.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom then we are out of here!" I through my hands in the air and skip to the bathroom. After I use the restroom I take off my gown and the cap I fold the gown and carry it out of the restroom. I am now wearing a white floral dress and I've pulled my hair up into a pony tail. We caught our flight to Central City just in time, so Caitlin could be at Star Laboratories for the particle accelerator. I was about to go to my new apartment when I got a call from my friend Skye.

"Heyyyyyy," she sounded drunk from the other side of the phone.

"Hey Skye," I respond in a quiet voice.

"Come out to Kiera's place were having a bonfire!" She was yelling.

"Jesus Skye lower your voice, and I don't think so I," I was going to tell her that I needed to go home but she cut me off.

"No excuses get your butt over here now! We invited Aiden and he's already here. The whole squad is here please come or you'll regret it forever," Skye demanded.

"Alright alright I'm on my way," I give in because don't feel like arguing with her tonight. A half our later I pull into Kiera's driveway and head out back. When I reach the deck I see a huge fire and my friends and Aiden gathered around that fire drinking beer and making hot dogs everyone looks like they're having a great time and stand there and watch them for a moment laughing and smiling. Eventually Rebecca another friend sees me and waves me over. I slowly walk over there and when I did I kissed Aiden and was handed a beer from Mae and a hot dog. Later after the fire went down Aiden and I went alone and laid out looking up at the stars.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me.

"Please let's not do this," I beg laying my head on his chest.

"We're gonna have to talk about it eventually," Aiden responds.

"I know okay! I know that I'm going to live in Starling City and your moving to L.A. Okay I know we're going to be so far apart but I don't wanna talk about it I'm happy right now I'm here with you and all my friends," I take a deep breath feeling a little better that I let that all out. I laid there on his chest thinking I'm here with my boyfriend my friends are all here happy having a great time getting drunk the stars are shining, the particle accelerator was going off tonight it was perfect. Too perfect in fact.

"Hey guys come here," Kiera waves her hand up to her deck. We all slowly stumble up there.

"What do you want," Rebecca takes a drink from her beer.

"We're gonna watch the particle accelerator go off together," she says.

"Oh what a joy," Mae responds. We all give Mae a glare when we're hear Kiera say

"Hey guys look!" She points up at the sky, and we see what looks more like an explosion.

"I'm pretty sure it's not suppose to be doing that," I stand there frozen.

"Everybody inside now," Skye demanded but it was too late we were all thrown all over the place. I screamed as I flew to the glass doors. It was like time froze for a second and I was stuck there on the glass doors as they slowly shattered.

Hey guys I wanted to tell you that I decided to rewrite warriors I'm so sorry but it's going to be better this time I didn't like it before but I feel like this is going to be a lot better I'm sorry again. This is a short first chapter but I hope you guys like it please vote and comment thanks and the other chapters will be up soon! 😃 this is going to take place in season 2 of arrow during Slade Wilson and the first season of the flash