(4) EDITED MAY 2020

Song Above: Keisha Becky Remix

If you like this story then please check out my new story EVERY LITTLE THING! It needs all the love it can get! 😊

"Ow," I cried out swatting away Rose's prying hands as she tried to pull the tight black dress over my shoulders, "I feel like I'm the 17th Century and you are forcing me to wear a corset,"

My internal organs were definitely rearranged after this.

"Stop being a baby," She mumbled quickly yanking the material down so it stuck to my figure exposing all my curves. She slowly stepped back and smiled in admiration of the outfit clinging to my skin. I felt like a sausage wrapped in plastic.

"Damn Ivy, who knew you were fine," I didn't know whether to be offended or not by her statement.

I was currently wearing a bodycon black strapless dress that had a slit in the side exposing my bare thigh. I was forced to shave my thighs even though I had never shaved there before in my entire life because apparently I'd look like Chewbacca if I didn't.

It was all Rose's peer pressure that made me decide to wear this dress. Apparently, we had to look like 'sex on legs' tonight. No objections.

I'd rather prance around in my minion onesie if I'm honest.

Just because she had a mission to bed my arch-nemesis, it did not mean that I had to follow in her footsteps and jump the next available guy.

One, I had only had sex once in my entire life and the whole ordeal was very mortifying.

Two, whenever I thought about having a one night stand, 16 and pregnant flashed through my mind causing me to shiver.

Little Ivy's running around was not a good idea.

I slipped into my black five inch high heels  - okay they were my moms and began to pace around my room to make sure I could walk in them. If I fell over tonight my arse would definitely be on the show.

"We are gonna get drunk tonight," Rose sang as she rummaged through her makeup bag.

"I mean I'm feeling a bit woozy after drinking these," I said lifting the can of alcohol and examining the label. I put it down to the fizz that was making my head feel scrambled.

Rose had gone through her moms stash of booze. She wouldn't notice since she had two cupboards full and took some cans of questionable drink. They tasted like a mixture of acid and roses but at this point I'd drink anything.

"Thank you for doing this," Rose said whilst carefully applying a third layer of clear lip gloss onto her mouth. She puckered her lips into a pout and smiled when satisfied with her look.

"No problem" I shrugged.

I know what you are thinking... Oh she's changed her tune. I had realised that If you can't beat them, join them. It word save me the earache from Rose anyways.

There were worst things I could be doing with my time than going to this party. I might even have an amazing experience. You can never know until you try. But I doubt a party would be more fun than a Harry Potter marathon though.

I began to pace up and down my room resembling a catwalk model. Right, I probably looked more like Bambi on ice but a girl can dream okay?