Waking up

Sonic slowly opened his eyes to see Shadow sitting there. Before he could talk he found him self being hugged my Shadow. "You ok Shadz?" He asked being hugged to death by the ultimate life form. "You got me so worried and what happens to your head?" He said as he let go of Sonic and pointed to his head.

"I don't remember, I was in this dark place and Mephiles was there, and he turned me into a toddler, before turning me to a 8 year old and gave me a beating then, he said he wanted to kill me in real life so he left then, I woke up here" he explained as Shadow looked so mad.

Silver and Tails ran and and once again Sonic was in a death hug. "I love y'all too" Sonic said trying to wiggle out. "Do you want to eat something?" Silver asked the blue blur. "Um...chocolate cake?" The 8 year old replied with a smile.

"Sure", Tails said as they left the room. Shadow came back with a slice and chocolate  cake and gave it to Sonic before sitting down beside him on the bed. "We're is Silver and Tails?" Sonic asked taking a spoon full of cake. "Eating their cake" Shadow replied watching as Sonic stuffed his face with cake.

"How can you eat that so fast?" The dark hedgehog asked. Sonic looked up with cheeks full of cake and chocolate all over his face. "Have you tried it?" He asked. Shadow shaked his head no and Sonic looked at him surprised.

"You have to try it!" He said as he held a spoon full of cake up to Shadow's mouth. The black blur opened his mouth to say no but found cake shoved in his mouth. He tasted it before he's eyes widened and he grabbed the plate from Sonic and ate some more cake. "Hey! Shadz! That's me cake!" Said Sonic with a giggle as he stood up and reached for the plate. Shadow held the cake far away from Sonic and used the other to hold Sonic back with his hand on his forehead. Sonic pushed him and they both went flying on the floor.

Someone Shadow managed to keep the cake from falling but Sonic quickly sat on his arm that was holding the plate and he ate the cake. Shadow looked at him with wide eyes and they both bursted out laughing.

After getting cleaned off Shadow put Sonic to bed. "Good night blue" he said before leaving and going down to the couch and laying down.

Sonic closed his eyes and drifted off....

Sonic was in a black place once more and Mephiles appeared, he was about to attack when...

"Ahhhhh"" Sonic woke up sweating like crazy. He got out of bed and walked down to were Shadow as sleeping on the couch. "Shadow?" He whispered as he poked Shadow's cheek."what?" Mumbled Shadow half asleep. "I had a nightmare" Sonic said with a scared voice. "Do you want to stay here with me?" Shadow asked looking at the kid with one eye open. "Yes!!" Sonic said before laying down beside Shadow on the couch. "I didn't mean like this-" Shadow started to say, but Sonic was snoring.

Shadow put a arm around Sonic so he wouldn't fall of the couch and closed his eyes. Both slept with a smile on there faces.

***************
Wow I have so much reads thank you!!!! All!!!!!!

Ahh!! This chapter won't publish!!! If it does let me know! Thx!!