(3)

Song Above: Don't Rush - Headie One.
If you like this story then please check out my new story EVERY LITTLE THING! It needs all the love it can get! 😊

"What in God name are you doing?"

I stared wide eyes with my mouth parted open at the sight of my best friend quickly shoving a worryingly amount of condoms into her brown Prada handbag.

She had blueberry flavoured ones, cherry flavoured ones and leaving the best to last glow in the dark ones.

Why anyone would want a glowing penis baffled me.

The only thing I could associate it with is a lightsaber and the thought made me want to chuckle as I imagined a guy running around waving his penis like a helicopter, shouting 'Let the force be in you,'

Rose tilts her head in my direction, a blush forming on her pale complexion. She froze with her bag gripped tightly in her grasp. She resembled a deer trapped in headlights.

I subconsciously shifted my gaze to her lower region wondering how the hell she was going to cope with that much sex. Surely excess amounts of it are detrimental to your health.

Isn't there a disease called a blue waffl-

Actually let's forget about that.

"Are you making a condom stand? What are you doing?" I exclaimed.

"Just taking precautions," The words rushed out of her mouth as she swiftly closed her bag and flickered her eyes around the empty room.

We were alone, even though my evil side wished that she'd been caught. I would have loved to see her stuttering a response as to why she was stealing condoms.

Actually, why was she doing this?

"For what?" My wide eyes stared at her face as I tried to figure out her reasonings.

If I knew this was the reason why she wanted to pay a visit to the nurse's office I would have declined the offer and dragged her away to drown her in holy water.

I really needed to save her soul.

"In case anything happens at the party," She muttered casting her eyes to her feet.

"What happens?"

I knew what she was going to say, I knew. I just hoped she was going to shock me, tell me that she wasn't thinking about doing that with him.

She sucked in a deep breath and slowly exhaled, "In case I have sex with Brody."

I felt my mouth drop to the floor as nausea hit my stomach. I knew she was planning on having sex, that part was pretty obvious but what I didn't realise was that she was hoarding condoms for the King of man whores.

Did she want to catch every STI known to man?

This was her virginity she was planning on throwing away like a used napkin. It wasn't his to take. I didn't want this for her. I wanted her to be romanced and be with someone she loved. The way I wished I'd had lost it.

"Brody?" I gasped unable to comprehend her words. I wanted her to laugh and tell me that this was one massive joke but by the look on her face, she was deadly serious.