[73]: The Fashion Show - The Boys

**Thank you @MinkeMaree for my lovely banner**

"Elliot what the hell." I laugh throwing a dressing gown at him. "Cover up will you."

"Well it's nothing you haven't seen before Lyd, no need to blush." He grins wrapping the robe around him.

"Oh shut up." I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"I'm only saying." He grins.

"And you chose my brother over him." Dana whispers behind me.

I glance at her over my shoulder and she was practically drooling on the floor. "Yes I did."

"Pick your jaw up Dana." Lois laughs tapping her chin.

"Holy smoke he's hot."

"I'm also a twin." Elliot says playfully to her over my shoulder.

"There are two of you who look like this..."

"Dana I'm sure you've met Elliot before." I say to her and she nods; her eyes still wide in awe.

"Oh I know, but he's always been clothed." She grins... "Never like this." She says moving her hand up and down gesturing to Elliot, and I laugh at her.

"What about at the rehearsal last week...he was topless then."

"I was talking to Rosie after our set was over, I didn't see Elliot get changed."

"What a shame hey." Lois chuckles and she nods.

"Such a shame."

"Anyway...Elliot put these swim shorts on over your boxers and wrap that robe around you. You can then wait out there whilst I change the girls out of their dresses in here."

"Can't I wait in here whilst they change?" Elliot asks and I spin around to look at him.

"No you can't." I reply as Dana says, "Sure."

I spin back to glare at her playfully when she looks all innocent at me and shrugs. "I wouldn't mind."

"I bet you wouldn't." Lois chuckles nudging her again.

"He's not staying in here." I reply

"Shame." Elliot says grinning in Dana's direction.

"Since when did you become such a flirt?" I ask turning to face him.

"Since I realised its how guys get the girls they want."

"Just don't change too much, a lot of people like you just the way you are Elliot." I say smiling at him, he nods at me in reply.

I unzip the garment bag that holds his swimming bottoms before passing them to him. He undoes his robe to slip them on; he was hard not to stare at his toned abs as he bent over and then straightened out after adjusting himself.

"What have I got for my feet?" He asks and I kneel under the desk and pass him some white flip flops.

"Flip flops?" he grins taking them off me.

"What else would you wear to the pool or the beach on holiday?"

He says nothing and slips his feet into them.

"Tie your robe closed Ell. I don't want any girls passing out from the site of you just yet."

"But they can after right?" he asks grinning and I nod opening up the curtain.

"After you can do anything you want, I'm sure you won't be short on girls numbers and future dates after your performance tonight."

"Lois let me know when our number comes on the screen so I can walk Ell down to the stage." I say as I bring Dana into my pod.