Chapter 7

*Photo interpretation of Soph

I walked through the school corridors holding a paper where I had written all the tips Soph had sent me to attempt to win Ms Evans booty, and I couldn't help but think she just wrote random stuff she could think at the moment.

Most of them didn't even make sense, how can I ask a teacher on a date? Ask for her number? I tried. Make her laugh? Does a light chuckle count as laughing? Getting physical? Is getting physical hugging and touching? I'm way too perverted to have thought that the moment I read it.

Did she get this from a Wikihow article?

Maybe asking for Soph's help wasn't the best idea I thought crumpling up the paper and throwing it on my bag. The only one that actually made any sense was the 'getting to know her and getting her to know you', but the instructions aren't very clear, there are none actually.

Should I just go for it and keep making a fool out of myself? I'm terrible at these things.

What am I even thinking? Miss Evans would never see me as more than a silly student.

It's funny because that's exactly what I am.

The day went smoothly, Soph was still sick at home, Miss Evans aka Daniella still paid no attention to me at class whatsoever and when I passed through the student council room Jenny seemed very busy planning out the Homecoming dance, we're still in the first week of school, what's wrong with these people?

At P.E, well, I did my very best but apparently my very best isn't enough, I'm so going to fail this class again. It's not my fault I can't run, my legs weren't made for that shit.

If I had to run for my life I wouldn't even try, I would sit there and wait for death because I know I couldn't do it and I'd rather not die sweaty and tired.

And even though I eat like a fucking dog I don't get fat and I'm so thankful for that but if I did, in fact, get fat from eating too much and not doing any exercise aside from sex I'd still eat like a fucking dog and not do any exercise because I don't even mind being fat as long as I can eat my crispy delicious McNuggets.

Besides, chubby girls are cute, just saying.

Right now the only thing left for the day is detention and I know this is kinda stupid but I'll miss it when it's over, I only have today and tomorrow left and I know when this is over Daniella will pay no attention to me whatsoever unless I go all the way out to annoy her.

She did say she liked my company... Or something like that, but it didn't really change much, she would barely notice my existence in class.

I'm not blaming her, we aren't exactly on good terms, actually I still think she still kinda hates me, I mean, I would if someone as annoying as me damaged my expensive car.

I would have run over the bitch.

Homicide thoughts aside, I walked into the classroom to find no sight of Miss Evans, she must be chitchatting with the other teachers about how much of a piece of shit the students are so I went straight to my usual seat and sat slouchily.

The thought of Miss Evans talking about the other teachers about me made me groan loudly, she must have a terrible idea of me, and I know what they're telling her is true but she doesn't need to know that.

I'm a walking piece of rubbish.

And just then I looked at the blackboard seeing there was something written in it in perfect handwriting, "Due to having better things to do, I'll not be attending detention today".

Great, I thought, letting out another loud groan.

I'm actually a little angry, here I was depressing over the fact we wouldn't see each other as much when detention is over when she doesn't even care to show up to something she started to begin with.

I can't believe I was actually starting to catching feelings for such a bitchy and evil woman, ok, I can, I'm a lesbian.

Maybe it's my fault for expecting too much of people, probably the time we had together didn't mean as much to her as it did to me.

Anyhow, I have the right to be angry, mainly at myself for being a sensitive idiot.

I went all the way to my house kicking rocks around with my feet thinking of ways to get back at her, should I not go to detention tomorrow? I guess it would only prove it got to me, maybe I should pretend I don't care. I wasn't very far from my porch when my phone started to ring, it was Soph.

"Sup," I answered trying to play it cool.

"Don't sup me, I was dying so I went to the hospital and this is taking so damn long, get your sexy ass in here and entertain me."

"No," I said simply and hung up but still went to the hospital anyway.

The hospital wasn't too far away, the stupid thing though is that just in front of the public hospital is a private one, a fancy one, just rubbing in our poor faces how miserable we are, waiting and dying in a huge line, going there because of a fever and getting out of there with AIDS or something. Besides, in private hospitals, you get a room for yourself even if you scratch a finger, in public ones... Let's not even talk about the emergency department.

My family is not exactly poor, I think it's pretty average but we'd rather wait a few hours in line than pay a year worth of food in just one appointment.

I'm definitely getting sick as well, I'm going to kill Soph if I do, I sighed as I was entering the hospital parking lot and then I saw it, how could I miss that familiar car going into the parking lot in the other side of the street, on the private hospital parking lot, I'm such a creep.

That's definitely her, I could see the bump my longboard made on the front. Miss Evans parked her car quickly near the entrance because, of course, unlike the public one there weren't many cars parked. My poor ass needs to stop being so stingy.

But most importantly right now, what is she doing here? Is she sick?

Well, I'll have to find out, don't I?

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)