65: public rendezvous

My love and prayers go out to any who have been affected by the tragedies today. I love you all and hope everyone is safe. 💟 Right now, we all need to stand together and be there for one another. 

// WHATS YOUR FAV SONG FROM MITAM??? MINE'S A.M., Temporary Fix, and Hey Angel, and the entire album 😉

VOTE AND COMMENT TO GET THE STORY HIGHER THAN #7 👑 THERES ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT

Jess

We walk into H&M in West Hollywood, his arm around my shoulders. I touch the fabric of the clothing on the racks as we walk by. My sunglasses were still on even though we'd left all of the paparazzi outside.

Harry's arm dropped from my shoulder and, instead, his fingers laced through mine.

"These look comfy," he comments, stopping in his steps and holding out a pair of grey joggers from the men's section.

"You should get them. They'd look good on you," I agree, taking them off the rack and holding them up to him. He chuckles.

"I feel like I'm shopping with my mum."

I look up at him in a taunting manner and push the pants onto his chest while walking past him. He catches my hand before I am far enough away and intertwines our fingers again.

"That wasn't supposed to come out so negative, babe," he assures.

I stop by some graphic tees and look through the racks to see if they had my size.

I hear Harry "ooh", so I look to my right and see him picking up a black, lacy bralet.

I swear under my breath and take it from his hands. I end up laughing afterwards and so does he. He's such a freaking goofball.

He wanders over to some button up shirts and I move my way over to some ripped boyfriend jeans. Every so often I glance up to the cameras just outside the store.

It was a gorgeous day and it would be one wasted if I didn't get out and about. Unfortunately, the consequence was a sea of cameras. I was just grateful that not a lot of paps were there when Harry and I got breakfast with Nikki earlier.

My phone chimed and I looked down to see a text from Gigi.

Gi 👑

Can you hook me up with some tickets to your first show? (;

»Course! I'll let my manager know 😛

See you soooon 💙

"Babe." I turned my head to see Harry a couple feet from me holding up two different shirts. One was a black, long-sleeve, button up. It was a sheer material and kind of see through. The other was a navy blue, the same material.

He'd look hot as hell in both, but I point to the black one.

He just smirks at me, then turns on his heels and walks over to put the other shirt back.

Even though I knew I could afford them, as a habit, I peek down at the pair of jeans I was looking at and check the price tag. I hung them on my arm and began to search for a top that would go well with them.