Chapter One

"Hey,single-girl!Wake up!!You're late for work!"I heard my sister yell.

Wait,I'm late for work!?Shoot!My boss is going to kill me!

I quickly rushed out of the room,leaving my stupid,little sister.Just because she has a boyfriend at the age of 16 doesn't mean she's more girly than me!So what if I'm 22 and still single?

humph!

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--
"Margo!"I yelled,"I'm going now!!"

"Wait!Are you going to visit mom later?"she replied.

I nodded,"Of course.You?"

"Yep.And oh,don't give me a ride.Jake's going to take me,"she chuckled.

"Whatever.Lock the door."

I got inside my car and drove quickly.

Man,I'm 20 minutes late!Well,I don't care.I'm used to being scolded my him!I wonder what he'll say to me..
I quickly got out and rushed inside.Then,someone stopped me.

"Well,well,well.Late again,aren't we?"a familiar,disgusting voice spoke.

Gabriel.My stupid boss.

"What the heck does it look like?"I growled.

"Ooh.Someone angry,"he teased.

"Just promote me!I've been working non-stop for me to get out of this damn level!"

He let out a chuckle,"Sweet,Megan.Every time I saw you working and sweat dripping in your head,I feel..happy.I love to see you suffer."

Then,he waltz out.

Someday,I'll get my revenge!One day he'll beg to me!!Just you wait.

"Hey,Meg.What did boss said to you now?"my friend,Lilly asked.

"Just the same,"I replied,"Nothing changes."

We both laugh.