EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT

Heyo, lovelies! Want to hear something totally amazing?

I just came back from this place called Arendelle, where I turned the whole place to a winter wonderland! Also, I made a snowman named Olaf—he's pretty cool, you'd like him.

Wait, that wasn't me.

I have some big news! But before I tell you,I just wanted to say thank you all so much for reading my story. Writing is my life, and I am so happy that you guys have enjoyed Faking Delinquency and have continued to support me throughout the years. Thank you so much! I hope you guys are having a great day (or night/evening for those of you who live on the other side of the world)!

Okay, so finally onto the big news. Faking Delinquency is getting published! I know, I can't believe it either. Oh my gosh, this is so exciting! I've been writing for as long as I can remember, and this is quite literally a dream come true. I'm so happy, excited, and grateful to have been given this opportunity!

And it's literally all because of you guys. You guys are so amazing, and I love you all so much. You guys are the best, seriously! I wish I could give you something...like, I don't know, a birthday cake, or a talking snowman that likes warm hugs. But instead, I've got something even better. That's right! Prepare to be amazed and extremely pumped! Because you guys are so awesome, I will be giving away never before seen content, including freebies from the book! Yup, no more boring nights with zero reading material for you! Does that sound amazing? Because that sounds pretty amazing to me.

You guys are going to love this, I promise! Actually, I pinky promise. And I can't break one of those, because pinky promises are legit.

Anyway, before I get off tangent...

The book is going to be published Nov. 30, 2015.

I will still be here on Wattpad, but my publisher has asked me to take down the last few chapters before publishing for copyright issues. 

And there are a few awesome things going on even before the book is published on the 30th! Your minds will be blown by its awesomeness!  

There will be contests, awesome prizes, and MORE!

So make sure to watch out for the next updates on my book to find out what the MORE means. Haha.

I'm excited to hear what you guys think!

Love you, lovelies!

Ashley Winters

P.S. Do you have any questions you wanted to ask Falice and Will? Send them in at 

http://bitly.com/FDQuestions! My publisher is setting up an awesome surprise for you guys!