[~Chapter 1~]

Sam P.O.V
Ever since prom happened, Chan and Taurtis have been closer than ever, like real close, its been almost 3 weeks since they been dating and I can tell Yuki is really jealous...I mean I don't blame her because I'm kind of jealous myself, I always wanted to come out and tell Taurtis how I feel ever since middle school...but he only see's m as a friend and every school year he's dating a new girl, while as I still hoping one day maybe just MAYBE he could be mine. As I was about to change the T.V channel to the gamecrab channel at the corner of my eye I see Taurtis walk in the living room looking fresh "why all fancy?" I asked "is it to much?" "depending where your going" "well I was thinking of taking Chan on a date" I think I heard my heart stop for a few seconds "than its not to much" "haha thanks, so I was thinking movie than dinner? or something else?" "um...ya do that idea" "haha ok well ill be back later" "have fun" "you to!" and with that I heard the front door close, and here I stand alone in silence.A couple of hours later of playing gamecrab I heard the door open and close, my bunny ears went straight up to hear where the foot steps are heading to "your still playing Zelda" I turn to see Taurtis leaning on the wall, looking like a cute model doing that..."ya...what time is it?" "almost 9" I'm kind of hungry and lazy to cook "hm, I 'ma go and grab food I'll be back" I grabbed my jacket and walked out the door. As I reached pufferfishpete store...or grabmancarl, I don't even know anymore and saw pizza on sale, weird I grabbed mountain dew and pizza than just went to pay.
Taurtis P.O.V
Sam been acting strange lately, I cant really pick up why but it worries me if something is bothering him, I just decided to head in the shower while he left to get food. Once I got out I check to see if Sam came back, nope...its 9:20, does it take that long to get food?, I sat on the couch and turned the T.V on, switching through the channels. I was so distracted that when I heard something slam into something I got scared then turn to see Sam grabbing a bottle of mountain dew off the floor  "did I startle you?" "YES!!" Sam just gave a small smile and sat down in a chair, stuffing his bunny mouth away with pizza.

YES chapter 1 was good I hope ^^" I don't know if I should continue...let me know what you think, id love to hear some ideas you want me to put in the story, c: <3 anyways I hope you guys have a lovely day ^^~