Part 13

I wrote this on my phone so please let me know any mistakes I or autocorrect could have done. :)

I'm lying on nothing. I stand up and look around. I'm nowhere. Literally. As far as I can see there is white, if I look down there is white. Everywhere I look white goes on forever. I feel like you would if you were floating in space.

"Well..." I say out loud clasping my hands together. I decide to sit down and wait for whatever is going to happen. I decide to pass my time.

"99 bottle of Coke on the wall, 99 bottles of Coke. Take it down, pass it around, 98 bottles of Coke on the wall..." I start to sing.

*^*^*^*

"...no more bottles of Coke on the wall, no more bottles of Coke. Go to the store and buy some more, 99 bottles of Coke on the wall..."

*^*^*^*

I was just starting with 39 bottles when something finally happened. The sound of an intercom turning on sounds.

"About fucking time, do you know how long I have been waiting?" I say to no one.

"I am sorry for the wait, you will be seen shortly." Am I in some sort of waiting room?

"Where am I?" I ask the disembodied voice.

"I am sorry for the wait, you will be seen shortly."

"Yes, I know that. Who am I waiting for?" I ask irritably.

"I'm sorry for the wait, you will be seen shortly." The voice repeats again.

"Argh!" I'm talking to an automated message. I sit back down and start to sing again.

I get to 15 bottles and the voice comes back.

"You will be seen now, please relax so you can be transported." What am I a package in the mail?

"Well I doubt I'll be able to relax, I don't know where I am." I reply. A thought suddenly crosses my mind.

"Wait! Wait!" I shout. "Am I dead?!" I ask panicked.

"Please calm down for your own benefit, it may hurt if you don't." Do they have a message for everything?

"Like that's going to make me any calmer." I say panicking even more. A different voice comes over the intercom.

"GET A GRIP WOMAN!" Shocked at the bluntness of the voice, I stop panicking and black out again.

*^*^*^*

When I next open my eyes, I expect to be back in the school or at least somewhere on earth, but no, I wake up somewhere totally unknown to me. At least this time, I'm in an actual room. I look up at the ceiling and take a deep breath before sitting up. I expect to feel pain like I was warned but feel perfectly fine. I look around the room and realise I'm in what looks like psychiatric office. I'm sat on a couch and see a table with a plotted plant on in front of me. In the corner is a wooden desk with a computer on top. Sat across from me, in an armchair, is a woman, who looks in her late twenties wearing leggings and a slouchy sweater. Her white and silver hair is in a messy bun and her silver eyes are hidden behind a pair of stylish glasses. Nice of her to dress up for me. She looks closely at me and then smiles.

"Want anything to drink? Coffee? Hot chocolate?" She asks. She knows my weakness.

"Hot chocolate would be nice." I reply. She smiles, like she knew I would pick that. She walks out of the room and a few minutes later returns with two mugs. She hands one to me and then sits down with the other, curling her legs under herself. She stares at me and sips her hot chocolate. I raise my eyebrows at her, which she doesn't respond to. I look down at the hot chocolate in my hands and then at her. I bring the mug up to my nose and sniff it. What? I don't know this woman, she could have poisoned it. I can smell nothing off about it so bring it up to my lips. The sweetness of the chocolate and the goodness of the marshmallows wash over my tongue. I sigh, I have to admit she makes a good hot chocolate, whoever she is.

Once the hot chocolate is finished, and the silence has gone on so long that it got awkward, I opened my mouth and said the first thing that comes to mind.

"So..."

She taps her nails on the side of the mug and then finally talks.

"Trixie, you're probably really confused..."

"You've got that right, you know, you should really let your 'guests', if that's what you call them, know what's going on and don't leave them there singing 99 bottles of Coke on the wall... Twice." I say crossing my arms. She laughs and puts her now empty mug down.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks.

"Well, I'm probably not going anywhere until you do." I reply.

"How old do you think I am?" She asks.

"What, that's it, you've brought me here to ask how old I think you are?!" I ask incredulously. She laughs.

"No, sorry, but seriously what would you say?"

"I don't know..." I say sighing. "27?" I continue taking a guess.

"Well, I'm flattered, but your way out, like millenniums out." She replies giggling. I roll my eyes.

"Why did you bring me here, and who are you?" I ask.

"Well I don't really have a name for where you are... it's my home and this is my office. So what about the Luna goddess' office?" She suggests.

"You're the moon goddess? Look, It was all my dad's idea." I say. She giggles.

"Yes. What was?" She asks.

"Nothing." I say giving her a smile.

"You haven't done anything wrong, I just wanted to talk to you about what is happening to you. Your body has changed..."

"Hey look I don't need the puberty talk, I've already received it and been through it."

"No, sorry that came out wrong, I meant that your features are changing and your shifter animal is changing slightly, that is why your receiving so much pain. I'm telling you this as I don't want you to wake up and freak out. Also I'm sorry about your mate, my finger slipped when I chose one for you, just reject him in two weeks time." She says waving her hand, smiling sheepishly.

"You mean Daniel isn't my actual mate?"

"Yeah, he's not, sorry about that." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Anyway, I think I have let everyone worry about you for too long..." She says.

"Wait, you haven't told me why my features are changing..."

"Bye." She says smiling.

"Wait..." I get out before the darkness consumes me once again.

Hope you liked it! This is for TheAwkwardBookGirl who is an awesome writer, who made my day, and is an amazing fan! ;)

Why is Trixie changing?

So Daniel is not her real mate? Who do you think is? ;)

What's going to happen next?

What did you think?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)