29 Things To Do In "Twilight"

1. Follow Bella around like a psychotic stalker.

2. Chase Edward around while blasting "Shine Bright (Like a Diamond)" by Rhianna.

3. Ride on Jacob!

4. Tease Renesmee about being imprinted on by Jacob.

5. Embarrass the entire Cullen family.

6. Go to their high school and do anything you can to draw attention to them.

7. Make every romantic moment for Bella and Edward very awkward.

8. When a battle is going on, yell, "For Sparta!"

9. Ask any vampire where they bought their red or gold "contacts"

10. Steal all of Jacob's clothes so he can't find them.

11. Be Charlie's cop side-kick.

12. Ask Bella why she only has one facial expression.

13. Ask Alice if she knows what you will be doing in the next hour.

14. Mess with Jasper!

15. Any time it rains, get wet and wait for the sun to come back out. When the sun reflects off your skin & shines, tell Edward you also sparkle.

16, Make cardboard wings and give them to Edward.

17. Say sorry to Edward for making fun of him. Then throw glitter on him & run away.

18. When Jacob & Edward start fighting, stand there and make unnecessary noises. Such as, "OH!" & "OUCH!" and my personal favorite, "BUUUUUUUUURN!"

19. When the Cullens walk into the high school and everybody starts staring at them, jump in front of their group and dance.

20. Planking works too.

21. Or, if you want to be REALLY creative, follow behind them and do the new "hit" dance.

22. Get your imaginary friend to join in.

23. Ask Bella what she would ever do if she had a second child.

24. Suggest to the Cullens that they should be vampires for Halloween in public.

25. When Jacob & his wolf friends go to the beach, suggest NOT taking off their shirts and see what they say.

26. Explore the woods!

27. Make everyone read "The Hunger Games" and ask Alice if they would ever happen in real time.

28. At Bella & Edward's wedding, yell out, "I OBJECT! Haha, just kidding."

29. Ask Edward and Jacob, when they're in the same room, "What would a vampire-wolf be called & what would you do if you found one? Because, you know what's gonna happen with Renesemee."