six.

00:00:28:10:04:56

"Hey," Jimin said walking up to Yoongi who was sitting on the bench just like yesterday.

Yoongi looked up and smiled at Jimin, "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm alright, Oh- I keep forgetting to bring your clothes back, sorry." Jimin sat down next to Yoongi. He felt bad about not returning Yoongi's belongings yet, he didn't want Yoongi to think that he was some 'street rat' like Mrs. Min had said.

"Don't worry about it," Yoongi turned his attention towards the sky, looking at the white clouds. "You can keep them,"

"Don't you want them back? I mean, I'll be gone soon, no point." Jimin said quietly.

Yoongi looked back at Jimin and sighed, "Please, try and stay positive, Jimin," Yoongi pulled his phone out of his pocket and shoved it in Jimin's hands. "I'm trying my best really, but you should put your number in my phone."

Jimin sighed, "My phone is currently shut off, sorry," Jimin would pay for his own phone bill but it was hard when your father stole your earnings to buy more time. So because of that Jimin quit his job and just let his father buy things.

"House phone?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know if it works..." Jimin took Yoongi's phone into his hands and typed in the phone number. "Like we don't use it at all- also don't call in the morning. Or like if my dad answers then just hang up."

"Can I meet your dad?" Yoongi asked taking his phone back. "And don't worry, I won't, will you get in trouble if I do?"

"No, you certainly can not. And probably because he's mean," Jimin sighed. "We should do something... instead of sitting here all day,"

"Maybe tomorrow, I'm too lazy right now." Yoongi complained. "It's a nice day though,"

"It's getting colder, I don't like it." Jimin played with his fingers, feeling slightly bored with Yoongi.

"Eh, it'll be warm again in a few months."

Jimin pressed his lips together, he wasn't so sure he'd make it that long to see the summer months once again. Unless Yoongi could actually pull something off and save Jimin.

"Jimin, can we go to your house? Since we can't go to mine." Yoongi stood up.

"Uhm, no," Jimin said, he didn't want his dad to find out about Yoongi, then try and take Yoongi's fake time. Jimin looked down at the burn mark on his wrist and brushed his fingers over it, he was glad that the burn was starting to fade away.

"Oh..." Yoongi nodded his head. "Your dad?"

"Yeah, he might try and take your time," Jimin stood up next to Yoongi.

"He can't though, it's not real." Yoongi said. "Does he try and take your time?"

"He'll still try and no, well, not yet." Jimin shrugged.

Yoongi nodded, "So, uhm, tomorrow then?"

"Sure," Jimin smiled.

"Is it okay if I try and call you later?" Yoongi yawned, feeling sudden tiredness take over.

"Yeah, that's fine," Jimin nodded his head then turned to walk away. "Bye, Yoongi," He said over his shoulder.

"Bye," Yoongi smiled.

***

The house phone rang making Jimin jump not being used to the sound. "Oh gosh-"

He ran over to the phone knowing it was Yoongi. "Hello?" He picked up the phone.

"Hi, Jimin," Yoongi said through the phone.

"What's up?" Jimin said awkwardly, he didn't like to talk on the phone, he found it weird and would rather chat person to person.

"I have a plan,"

___
school 838:!:&9/&.!.7:7:$