32. You Come Home pt. 1

Pt 1. Has preferences for Steve, Bucky, Pietro, Loki and Clint. Thor, Tony, Nat and Wanda's will be put up tomorrow.

Steve:

Food. Couch. Sleep. These were the only things you could think about and pretty much all you wanted in life as you headed for your door, trying desperately to pull your keys from your bag. You were still trying to find them when you reached your door, and stood there for what seemed like an hour trying to get them out. When you finally managed to free your  keys from their faux leather prison you immediately unlocked your door and nearly fell through it. You flung your bags on the floor and headed for the fridge, hugging it before you actually grabbed any food. Then you grabbed your favorite snack and walked lazily to the couch before collapsing on it to eat.

Unbeknownst to you Steve was on his way up the stairs of your building, flowers in one hand, your favorite movie and a pastry from your favorite cafe in the other. He made it to your door and noticed that it was wide open and your bags were on the floor, his brow furrowed at this. He walked up to the open door and knocked lightly on the frame. You acknowledged him without moving from the couch.

"Whoever you are, if you don't have more food, please go the fuck away!" Steve chuckled at this.

"Language, darling." You shot up from the couch to look at Steve over the back of it, your face breaking into a smile.

"Steve!!!" You yell before getting up to greet him as he stepped inside closing the door behind him. "Oh, and you brought pastry goodness." You smiled even more at your boyfriend and he put the gifts on the table so that he had his arms free to hug you. He pulled you into his arms tightly.

"Yeah I thought you might enjoy it, and a nice relaxing movie night after your trip."  You smiled and gave him a kiss. Yeah, he's a keeper, god I love this dork. You thought to yourself.

Bucky:

It had been almost a month since you'd been home, and more importantly since you had seen the perfect man that was waiting for you. As was becoming a habit of Bucky's, he quickly ripped open the door before you could even get your keys out. As soon as you saw his face you bags seemed to fall out of your arms as you flung your arms around his torso. You held him so tightly, it was as if he would disappear if you let go. Bucky wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your neck. You stood there for a few minutes letting the world around you dissolve. When you finally pulled away Bucky continued to hold you with one arm and grabbed your bigger bag with the other, you grabbed your other bag and you both headed into the apartment. When you got inside you gasped at the sight in front of you. The table was set with a beautiful new tablecloth and your good glassware. There was bottle of wine in ice and your favorite meal on the table as well. You turned to look at Bucky who was smiling widely at you.

"Welcome home doll." He said before leaning down to kiss you.

"Well, James Buchanan Barnes, you sure do know how to welcome a girl home." He chuckled at this before grabbing the bag you were holding and quickly took both bags into your shared bedroom. You walked towards the table, but before you reached it Bucky came jogging back into the room and pulled your chair out for you. "I really am the luckiest girl in the world." Bucky blushed a little at this before you both sat down to eat and enjoy being back together. After you ate Bucky insisted you cuddle with him on the couch for awhile and tell him all about everything you did while away. He listened to every word holding you close the entire time until you finished your story. 

"You know (Y/N), I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but if I had to spend another day without you I think i would have gone crazy." You blushed at him comment, tears of happiness threatening to fall from your eyes.