six • all the way in battery city

Sure enough, by the time Mikey had made it downstairs in his usual clothes, he had already puked his guts out twice. Even though he could hardly remember everything he drank, he was starting to get the feeling it was more than numerous shots and beer. At least the cheeseburger was fairly memorably good. Jet was enjoying himself too much given the current situation, being the only one that didn't have a raging hangover. Ghoul, however, had it the worst. It didn't help being younger than the others and having a lesser alcohol tolerance.

Sigh.

Sitting at a table, the blonde glanced to his elder brother sprawled out over Ghoul, mumbling something about not wanting to get up. Bulletproof Smile could be seen behind the bar cleaning dishes, smirking and shaking her head at the two. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard, hugging him close as if he were a warm blanket. Ray made his way to sit beside Mikey, leaning back and grinning like an idiot.

"Were they doing this last night too?" Mikey asked, looked at Ray with a somewhat expectant gaze, albeit a tired one.

"Yep. I don't know how they were breathing they were making out so much."

Mikey basically facepalmed. "Jesus Christ."

"Hey, they didn't get laid at least. Unlike some of us." Ray shot Mikey a look; one with a cocked eyebrow and a devilish smirk. "Oh, I know. I know a lot of things."

The blonde snorted. "Uh huh. Why were you invading my privacy?"

"I knew as soon as you went downstairs to get a cheeseburger. Plus you smell like perfume."

"What the fuck ever. My head is killing me."

Frank's head shot up upon hearing Mikey's voice. "Where were you?!" he nearly demanded, his voice dramatically lowering after practically yelling. The blonde could have sworn he saw Ghoul wince at the loudness.

"Upstairs," he said calmly, taking the food Ray offered.

"That's where you were the whole time?!" Gee exclaimed, snapping his head upright as he looked over his younger brother. "You said you looked up there, Jet!"

"Yeah, well, let's just say I knew he was up there and elected not to tell you," Ray said with a very well executed eyeroll. "Besides, you and Ghoul were a bit busy."

Gerard stood, shrinking back after hearing a yelp from under him. "Brenny?!"

"Yeah, Ry?" Brendon answered with a groan, crab walking to get out of the way of Gerard. Sinful Cyanide moved to sit next to Brendon, shooting a glare towards the shorter redhead.

"You are what you love, not who loves you!" Kobra could hear American Psycho singing loudly as he entered. "I'm only plugged in to save rock and roll!" He kept stressing the vowels on the final words. Missile Memory gave Psycho a slight shove as he laughed.

"God, too loud," Kobra muttered, making an effort not to visibly cover his ears.

- X -

Ducking into the house, Mikey held his breath against the locked door. The loud footsteps of Draculoids outside signaled their passing, and he released the large breath he had built up in his chest.

The house was blandly white and neutral colors, the only thing actually colorful being Mikey's own jacket. The Killjoy was fourteen, having been split up from his brother, Frankie, and Ray. God, I'm so stupid! How did I let this happen?! Mikey thought as he began to explore the house, searching for food while he was here. Maybe he could find something useful, who knows?

"St-stay right where you are!"

Mikey froze at the female voice, turning on his heels to look at the girl behind him. Short, brunette, nice brown eyes. Obviously younger than him. The Killjoy frowned, hardly intimidated. She didn't even have a gun.