14) The Decision

Lena
-

Monday morning I woke up to my annoying alarm. I shut it off groaning, I don't need to go to school today anyways. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

"Ni lo pienses muchachita!" My mom barges in. (Don't even think about it little girl.)

"Ugh!" I groan rolling out of bed and falling into the floor.

"Hurry up." She pushes as she walks out.

I stayed up watching Friends until 4am, I'm exhausted. I crawled to my bathroom and took a quick shower, And by quick shower I mean I fell asleep in the bath tub.

After wards I pulled some leggings on and a tshirt. I didn't feel like dressing up. I pulled my docs on and grabbed my backpack going downstairs.

I almost left without eating but my mom caught me before I did and tossed me an apple. I hopped into my car and turned the music on getting comfortable.

As I got to school I decided taking a nap in the back seat wouldn't hurt. So I jumped back and leaned on the car door closing my eyes.

After who knows how long I felt myself fall back only to be caught in someone's arms.

I peeled my eyes open to see Daren staring down at me in his arms.

"Sup?" I nodded clearing my throat.

"What the hell are you doing asleep in your car?"

"Um, sleeping obviously!" I rolled my eyes pulling myself back into the car.

"You missed 1st warning bell. "

"So?" I yawned.

"Why are you so tired? You normally never shut up."

"Shut up." I slapped his arm. "I only slept for 2 hours."

He laughed. "Scoot over."

I furrowed my eyebrows and moved over. "What are you doing ?"

He leaned his head back closing his eyes. "Joining your nap." He said peaking one eye open.

"Alright?" I laughed leaning towards the other door.

"I don't bite cupcake." He laughs opening his arm.

I roll my eyes and lean on him placing my head on his chest. I almost immediately passed out.

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I call out.

"I think you need to answer first cupcake." Daren groaned out.

"Right." I opened my eyes and reached for my phone.

"Yeah?"

"Hey! Where are you?" Issac asked.

"What time is it?" I asked back.

"It's lunch time, where are you? I saw your car here today."

"I'll meet you insi-"

"Hey cupcake, you see my watch?" Daren asked.

"Um, no check under the seat."

"Was that Daren?" Issac asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'll meet you in the cafeteria." I hung up.