Prologue

Seven months earlier

I was standing backstage waiting at the gorilla for my signal to go on. Tonight we were live for Raw in Miami, Florida and I was going one on one with Nikki for the Diva's Championship. To say I was excited was an understatement, but I was also nervous.

I was jumping in place, doing some last minute stretches while I had my ear plugs in. I needed to focus and ear plugs were the only thing drowning out the noise.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up seeing the boys in front of me. Roman had a small smile on his face, and it was his hand on my shoulder. "You got this Sky. It's your time, all you. You got this" he said.

Seth was holding his hands in front of me and signaled at me to punch them. I did as instructed. I started with a simple combo of left's and right's, he would throw his hands at me pretending to swing and I would duck and hit an open spot. We did this for a good five minutes until I looked up and saw a guy holding up two fingers at me. I nodded and took out my ear plugs.

"Romans right Sky. You can do this. This is what we've been training for, this is your moment hun. Next time you come back threw that curtain you'll have a title wrapped around your waist." He smirked. He was pumping me up and it was working

"Thirty seconds" I heard someone yell

I jumped up and down, shaking out my hands turning to Dean "what no words of encouragement?" I asked smirking lightly

He walked towards me and leaned down to look me in the eyes. Now I'm 5 foot 11 but he was still 6 foot 4.

"Baby girl, you and I both know you don't need my encouragement. You go this" he whispered and kissed my forehead

"I'm looking for a sign
To show me that i'm right on
Cued to break the ball
When my backs against the wall-"

My music hit and walked out. The crowd was going insane. I looked around with a smile on my face, and I lifted my arms into the air with my fists clenched.

"This match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Diva's championship" Lilian began "Making her way to the ring, accompanied by the rest of the shield, from Boston Massachusetts, Skylar Marie!"

"So I take it as it comes I'll show off anyone Who thinks i'll take it slow Just watch me as I go; Hey you, ya better believe, ya better believe, I'm not fading away"

I looked back over my shoulder as I walked down the ramp to see if the guys were following and of course they were.

I slapped some fans on my way to the stairs. I slapped my palms against them a few times before I walk across the apron. I wiped my feet and Seth put his foot on the bottom rope so I could enter. I went up onto the turn buckles and pointed out into the crowd with a smile on my face.

I jumped down and waited for Nikki to come out.

Her music hit and she was followed out by Brie. I loved those girls and we all agreed no matter what happened tonight it wouldn't ruin our friendship.

"Now her opponent, being accompanied by her sister Brie, from Scottsdale Arizona, she is the current Diva's champion, Nikki Bella!" Lilian finished while ducking out of the ring.

The ref ushered the guys out of the ring and walked over to Nikki asking for the belt. She looked down at it and kissed it before handing it over. He walked into the middle of the ring and held it above his head.

He handed it over to another ref and he signaled for the bell.

The match was well underway and neither one of us were holding back. We knew each others strength and what we could handle. We both had tried to pine each other a few times but the other kept kicking out.