Chapter 1

Adelaide walked in the Mystic Falls Grill after being away to 'study'.

She had not really gone to study, but she did study. She took care of an older woman called Adeline who meant a great deal to her. Adeline was also the woman that 'forced' her to study, so she took advantage of the Internet and took online courses.

Now, after almost three months, she came back.

The first people to catch her eye, in the Grill, were the Salvatore brothers. She had often helped them with her witch powers.

Of course they didn't know she was a Vampire as well as a Witch. If they did, her secret wouldn't be a secret anymore. And it needs to stay a secret at all costs.

There are tales of her, or really the creature she was, hybrid; half Vampire, half Witch. How she was the most powerful and dangerous creature in this world. She would mean the end of every Supernatural being existing. She would mean the end of the world as we know it... Yada, yada, yada.

Because of all those tales, she was in danger. She couldn't trust any vampire or witch, because they would kill her.

She had never had such a thought in her mind. She would never want death upon any human or creature. She has never killed anyone, which is quite impressive for a 1000 year old vampire.

After the brothers, it was Elena along with Caroline and Bonnie that caught her eye. They looked good, including Bonnie. Bonnie was a Witch whom she helped with her power after her grams died. She needed it, the distraction and the need to control her power. If it wasn't for Adelaide, it wouldn't be Bonnie controlling her powers but the other way around. Adelaide can still remember the Emily-incident.

But what caught Adelaide of guard was the person they were conversing with. A person she hadn't seen in almost a hundred years. She had always been two steps ahead of him and his family. They couldn't know that she was alive.

All those years ago, Adelaide had compelled them to forget about her, she had lived in their village when she turned and she had helped their mother and father when they turned themselves. After they had turned, she had compelled to forget her and live on. She had given them instructions for the life ahead of them and left.

She would never forget them. They had always played together and messed around.

Of course he would be here now, the Original Hybrid. Little do they know they are not actually the oldest Vampires alive, but she let them think that.

She took a deep breath, hoping that her compulsion held stance and went over to the group.

It was Bonnie who first saw her and greeted her with a warm smile. "Adelaide." She exclaimed before getting up and running towards the young woman.

Adelaide caught her in her arms and breathed in her scent. She had always smelled good to her, always. She had never felt the urge to kill her, though. No, it was just that Bonnie's scent reminded Adelaide of her childhood.

Elena and Caroline got up after that and greeted her. Damon after that but Stefan didn't come. She could see Matt working and when she waved at him, he came over and gave her a hug, lifting her off the ground before he returned to his work.

She looked at Stefan and saw that his humanity switch was off. She decided to ask later and just go for the easy thing.

"What were you talking about?" Adelaide asked.

They wanted to answer but the Originals looked at her, not knowing if they could answer her as they didn't know if she was Supernatural or not.

It was only Niklaus, though. She wondered where the others were. Did he dagger them again?