Chapter 1

So this is our new story! It's our first time at writing a co-story and a historical fiction so give us a chance <3  
Co-written by: coolerthanme & IWearSneakers    

----------- 

They were all sat in a large room. The lights dimmed just right to cast a gloomy glow upon the men that were sat at the table. 

Not just anyone was allowed to join this group of the highest rank of men and not just anyone belonged. Amongst their ranks sat the wealthiest and most powerful man in Britain. 

Upon the table was a single candle, flickering gently as it danced with the breeze, it's glow casting shadows around the room hiding the faces of many of the men who were seated around it. 

"Who of us is missing?" Boomed a loud voice from the crown position at the head of the table. A hand slammed down on the table when no answer was given. 

"I-It is, I believe, Lord Carrington who is not present." Stammered another voice. All gazes shifted to him and his stutter worsened and he trembled under their eyes. "I-It is r-rumour-"

"What is it?" Demanded the first voice. "I am your King so speak up good man." 

The man took a deep breath and shut his eyes. When he continued, there was no sign that he had ever been afraid.

"It's rumoured my sire, that Lord Carrington is raising an army of rebels against yourself." He informed them all. 

"What be your name Lord?" Requested the King. 

"I? My name is Lord Raziel." 

"Well Lord Raziel, I trust your information and I will look further into this matter." He stated. "If it is true, then I believe that Lord Carrington may have to be disposed of." 

"As you wish." 

"Lets raise our glasses to Lord Raziel for presenting us with this information. To Lord Raziel." He declared.

"Hear hear." Murmered the other men.

The drinks were downed and, over the rim of his glass, William surveryed his men who were seated before him. He would have to look into this matter at once.

------

Okay guys!! Firstly, I'm so so so so sorry!! I deleted this chapter by accident and had to re-write it because I didn't have it saved (yeah I'm a clutz) :o So please re vote if you get this and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the story!!

If this is your first time of reading then I hope you enjoyed it and please vote, fan and comment!! -IWearSneakers