fifty two » cobra starship broke up fuck my life

dear josh.

i wonder if you'll even bother to read this letter. i suppose there's no point in writing it expect for a stupid hope that you will.

as you know, i'm in the hospital. i tried to kill myself. again. and yes, i failed again. and you're probably thinking- "wow, tyler, what a failure, can't even kill himself properly." yeah, me too. that thought goes through my head on a constant loop.

i hope you're happy with mitch, by the way. you deserve someone who's good for you. and obviously that person isn't me. i'm not good- you know i'm not. but this isn't a letter about the worthless piece of shit that i am.

this is me saying goodbye. this is me saying that i won't be hung up on you anymore. i've accepted it. i'm moving on. i won't bother you anymore. that is what you wanted, right?

you probably don't want me to bother you anymore. well, this letter is the last thing you'll get from me. i promise. no more texts, calls, anything. and i'll get ryan and brendon to leave you alone too.

don't worry about me. i'll be okay. i'll get back with jenna- how ironic, the start of this whole mess- and i'll be happy. hopefully.

but maybe don't forget about me either. this was a fucked up relationship, but it was good while it lasted. don't forget about me, josh dun.

and know that i still love you. and i always fucking will.

love,
tyler joseph
|-/